Car is dead at JFK - suggestions?

Heronymous

So I'm on the ship, due to return to Miami on Saturday and fly back to NY on Sunday. My car's remote starter module was smart enough to text me on the cruise that the car battery was low, and now it's dead. I'm guessing we must have left a light on. Anyone know if JFK has someone who would jump our car when we return? I do have AAA if I need to use that. Anyone have any experience with this at JFK?

So I'm on the ship, due to return to Miami on Saturday and fly back to NY on Sunday. My car's remote starter module was smart enough to text me on the cruise that the car battery was low, and now it's dead. I'm guessing we must have left a light on. Anyone know if JFK has someone who would jump our car when we return? I do have AAA if I need to use that. Anyone have any experience with this at JFK?

Trust AAA Battery Testing and Replacement Service to Get You Back on the Road

AAA Battery Service utilizes state-of-the-art technology to accurately diagnose your battery-related problems. Best of all, we come to you, whether at home, the office, the mall, or on the road.

AAA Battery Service provides:

Convenient mobile service that comes to you1

Testing of the battery, starting, and charging systems

With the purchase of a AAA Battery, members enjoy these additional benefits2

A high-quality AAA battery that meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer’s specifications

Battery installation included at no additional charge

A six-year limited warranty with a three-year free replacement period

Mobile warranty service that comes to you available throughout the U.S. and Canada

Safe disposal and recycling of your old battery

The battery roadside assistance call is free with purchase

Designed with our members in mind, AAA Battery Service is another example of AAA’s commitment to provide legendary service to our members.

To request AAA Battery Service, visit Roadside Assistance or call 1-800-AAA-HELP. AAA Battery Service counts as one of your Roadside Assistance calls, except the call is free with purchase of a AAA Battery.

OP, as long as you are parked in one of JFK's (long-term ?) parking lot - free help is available 24/7 within from PANYNJ, there are "yellow" help phone at each lot or call the number to request help -

Free emergency automobile services use the yellow HELP phones in parking lot, or call: (718) 244-4168

For basic services such as keys lockout, flat tires and jump start - no charge. AAA dispatch might take 30 to 60 minutes, or the in-house free help might be faster. Nowadays - they just bring their portable booster battery/jumper to your vehicle, hook it up & viola - you are on your way.

Off-airport private lots also, generally, provide battery boost as they are used to vehicles stored for long perior while the traveler is away.

Well.. Wound up I left the interior light on, and unlike my 2004 pathfinder which shuts if off automatically if you do that, my 2013 Prius doesn't! While waiting for help from the airport, a TSA agent pulling into work saw me, offered to help, pulled his car up and let me jump my car using his cables! He didn't have to do that, and wouldn't even accept a tip! Changed my perception of TSA staff for sure. I wish I caught his name so I could compliment him to his superiors.

Well.. Wound up I left the interior light on, and unlike my 2004 pathfinder which shuts if off automatically if you do that, my 2013 Prius doesn't! While waiting for help from the airport, a TSA agent pulling into work saw me, offered to help, pulled his car up and let me jump my car using his cables! He didn't have to do that, and wouldn't even accept a tip! Changed my perception of TSA staff for sure. I wish I caught his name so I could compliment him to his superiors.

Glad to hear it worked OK for you, and they say we New Yorkers are rude and unhelpful and unfriendly. ;-)