Sunshine serenity and extended balcony info

Thebosn1

I'm about to book a 9 day Eastern on Sunshine, and I was hoping for some first hand info on the extended aft balconies, and also the serenity area.

Aft balconies differ from ship to ship, I was wondering if anyone has had an extended aft balcony on Sunshine, and if you though it was worth the extra money.

Also, my favorite spot is the serenity area, and I was wondering how it is on the Sunshine. Do they enforce the age limits for entering? Is there enough room up there? It looks a little small...

Anyway, thank in advance for any first hand info anyone can give me on these two spots on the ship.

Jim

Hi Jim, I have no experience with the aft balconies but I can tell you that I LOVED the Serenity area on Sunshine. The lower area (deck 10 with the waterfall and pool) is noisy because it overlooks the lido deck and pool, but there are two more levels up and around the front that are very quiet. It's nice having a bar right there, too. The bar area is shady and great for people watching.

We stayed on deck 11, and I loved being able to go out in the early mornings and sit in a clamshell by the pool with my coffee, watching the morning news on the big screen.

Hope you have a blast!

Hi Jim, I have no experience with the aft balconies but I can tell you that I LOVED the Serenity area on Sunshine. The lower area (deck 10 with the waterfall and pool) is noisy because it overlooks the lido deck and pool, but there are two more levels up and around the front that are very quiet. It's nice having a bar right there, too. The bar area is shady and great for people watching.

We stayed on deck 11, and I loved being able to go out in the early mornings and sit in a clamshell by the pool with my coffee, watching the morning news on the big screen.

Hope you have a blast!

Perfect! That is exactly what I was hoping to hear! Thanks!