Drinks Package

Hi all, I keep seeing the drinks package mentioned but have not seen it advertised.

It is not on our My Thompson page and I didn't notice it when I booked (on line).

Just wondered if if is something that is offered once you board and if so how much is it.

Thanks in advance,

Rick.

Rick

There is a box to tick if you want to add a drinks package when booking on line. However if the drinks package is offered as included in the price it is already ticked . We've booked a cruise only from Malaga on Thomson Spirit for Oct 2016 and it was already included in the price.

Hope that makes sense

Glyn

Thanks glynandkath, we go on the Spirit on Monday so not long to wait now.

Only been with Thompson once before and that was a while ago on the Topas which was AI

so drinks package was included.

Hope you have a good cruise next year, I certainly intend to.

Rick.

If you like real ale, rather than the default lager, be aware it is a £2.00 (or it was last year about this time) supplement on AI - £3.50 for Pay As You Swally punters like us.

I can't understand the level of that differential, or how it's justified.

I believe all but one of the "ordinary" Scottish whiskey brands are at extra cost, whereas Drambuie was (then at least) included - makes no sense.

Edited by WeeCountyMan

Hi WeCountyMan

Earlier this year the 'Spec Hen' was still £2 extra and they still did have 'Red Label' whisky, but over the years they have been chopping down, two of our favorites have gone 'Bombay Sapphire' & 'Jameson's' (sorry not Scotch:eek:) just hope they leave the Drambuie alone:p

Hi WeeCountyMan we were fortunate got it free but have been booked for over a year. Good info about JJ he obviously learnt his trade well. Surprised you mentioned "ordinary" Scotch, I was at a well known distillery and asked at the tasting if ' this was ordinary Bells' he nearly through us out saying there's nay such thing as ordinary Scotch lad😊😊