Pack N Play on Grandeur Warning

Beware the the Pack N Play they use are Old drity and have rippeds in the net

We did take along are own Pack N Play and Am so happy we stopped to get new pack N play.

In the girls play group most of the mom were saying that their pack N play were dirty ripped and un safe. one mom had to get 3 before they could find one that would stay up

Sit and Stroll is a must have too they only had a few high chair So we used are Sit and Stroll as Booster seat for all are meals

Please communicate in English.

Here we go again If you would like me to post in Hindi I can do so will no typo or spelling and grammar problems

Would you like to answer me in Hindi ??? Your guidelines say I must post in English BUT THEY ALSO SAY

Spelling and Grammar Errors It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply

not a productive expenditure of energies.

Posts in Foreign Languages

Our forums are accessible from around the world. We welcome the participation of everyone. All we ask is that if you POST in your native language, that you simulaneously post your questions/comments in English -- in the same post. These are moderated message boards, and each and every posting is read by a volunteer moderator. They must be able to understand your posting to allow it to remain. Additionally, you will receive a far greater response to your question if you consider that the majority of our cruise community do only converse in English. Thank you for your cooperation

It took me a minute to figure out what you meant by pack and play. I think Howard meant he didn't know what you were talking about. My kids are older teens and we never had pack and plays. I assume they are to contain kids. Don't be so rough on someone who just understand what you are talking about.

Howard is past child rearing age and had no clue what a pack and play was.

I understood it the first time I read it. I license day care centers and day care homes. Another thing that the cruise liners are not reading the recall memo's and there should not be any torn in the mesh in the playpen for infants or toddlers. I hope they brought it to the attention of the cruise line to prevent an child from having an accident. You never put an infant or toddler in a playpen with torn mesh. It doesn't look like they are using clorex to clean the bottoms either or replacing the cushion. Please send a letter to Royal Caribbean.

I always brought my own pack and play when traveling i just have herd so many yuck things about the pack and plays in hotels ships etc...I just felt better if i knew my kids were sleeping on clean safe crib everynight... I thought about buying the sit and stroll but I was also very picky about my car seat so i just carried my own with me paid for a seat for them on the plane and let them sit in their car seat and sleep on teh planes..I traveld all the time with my little ones so i had it perfected my 2 year old held my hand and walked and i pushed teh little one....as soon as my kids could walk i had them out of the stroller holding my hand never had a need for a stroller after that figured if they were tired why put them in a stroller and keepo shopping that ment thhey and i needed to go home and they needed rest in a bed... I know am a bit wierd but i always figured it ws my responsibilty to arrange my scheule to suit them as much as i arranged theres to be convienant for me....

It took me a minute to figure out what you meant by pack and play. I think Howard meant he didn't know what you were talking about. My kids are older teens and we never had pack and plays. I assume they are to contain kids. Don't be so rough on someone who just understand what you are talking about.

Howard is past child rearing age and had no clue what a pack and play was.

I knew exactly what a Pack N Play was and my youngest is 18! I also understood what the original poster was saying. I don't think Howard was confused.

To the original poster - I would love to see your post written in Hindi. :)

One word you have wrong here is are as in "we took are own Pack N Play" and "Sit and Stroll as Booster seat for all are meals." It should be "We took our own" and "seat for all our meals.";) Hope this helps!

Thanks stillfrantic for asking

We did have a wonderful time

The 2 pack N play fit next to the bed we moved the night stands to the closet and we did get a little 54 in pool for the verandah and I add a little water (a Sand Bucket full) and one of the mother in the play group took the pack N pay at the end of the trip .

I'm sorry, signman, but do you live in some country where people only speak english? You should be ashamed of yourself. Other than a few spelling errors, the post was perfectly understandable. English is my first language, and I make spelling errors everyday on this board. We all do. Its easy to do. But I would hate to have to communicated on a board that was primarily in another language, and it would be riddled with mistakes. I think it is admirable of mommmytotwingirls to try as hard as she is. Again, your comment was uncalled for and I hope you feel stupid now.

Archived