Inexpensive hotel in miami with shuttle to pier

Arlened236

Lookin for an inexpensive hotel/motel in Miami for one nite prior to cruise in June for a family of 15 coming in from different parts of US...would prefer one with a free shuttle to the pier in the morning of the cruise, or one that Princess will pick you up from.

Thanks in adavance for your input

We've stayed in this inexpensive hotel @ least 6 times. They have always had a complimentary shuttle from/to the airport and from/to the cruiseport in Miami.

It's a good place to stay if you just want a place to sleep and free shuttle. Don't plan on going out though, nothing else in the area. There is a resturant though and room service.

I've always gotten a great deal on the www.ichotelsgroup.com website. I am a priority club member though, so you may want to sign up for a membership, it's free and has some nice perks. Last year our cruise was extended a couple of extra days and all of the flights were overbooked and hotels full for several days due to the hurricanes in Florida. I had no trouble getting a room when I logged in on our laptop at the airport. When we got to the hotel there were about 30 people in the lobby waiting for any available room. I'm sure my status in their priority club helped with that.

I've paid anywhere from $59 to $79 per room per night.

Good luck,

Tracey

Archived