which cruise to take-need opinions

commish55

choosing between southern caribbean golden or AOS. my wife & i are late 40 somethings & we're bringing two 19 year old girls. for us golden is a no-brainer & a lot less $$$ than AOS, but the girls might have a better experience on AOS. what do u think??????? HELP!!!!!!!

The 19's might have a little more fun on AOS, but I don't think you or your DW would. I all depends on the girls' attitudes if they enjoy the cruise on Princess. I'd go with the Golden and spend some time making sure everyone has a good time.

<font color="FF6600">

if there's a way to construe my post as non-argumentative, please do so.</font>

Cruise photos on my Home page <font color="990066">

Spring Break was on the Grand Princess </font>21, March 2004

So when is the next cruise?

My favorite ship has always been the Voyager until I just returned from my first Princess Cruise on the Grand Princess. I will always cruise on Princess from now on. The service was unbelieveable. I wish I had know about the Grand when I was 19. Howeeeever when I was 19 I think they were sailing on the Titantic

The fresh water pools are open 24 hours a day and the buffett is also open 24 hours a day. You can't go wrong with Princess.

Mary BEth

COMMISH---I take that back. If I was 19 I would enjoy the Voyager more. At that age service would have not been as important to me. The girls will love the Voyager. Either way you will have a ball.

Mary Beth

Last October, our group ranged in age from 8-52 (with a number of young adults) on the AOS southern route. Boy did they have a terrific time! There is so much for folks that age to do. It's a huge ship and non stop activity. They'll love it!

CCL Holiday 2000

CCL Elation 2001

CCL Pride 2002

CCL Ecstacy 2003

RCL AOS 2003

Sun Princess May 14 2004!!

Archived