Rhapsody Greek Isle Debarkation time

We will be on Rhapsody in 2 weeks for the Sep. 15 Greek Isle cruise. We are trying for a 10:55 flight back home. I see the ship gets in at 5:00 am. We will not self carry walk off, but are D+ so we can get first off. I am planning to set up a pickup at 7:15. Is this reasonable? I read one review that said they started calling numbers at 5:40. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? If so, how early do they disembark those who are not doing self-carry walk off?

Thanks

We'll find out with you.

But our travel plans were changed in the opposite direction- we don't leave until a day after our planned leaving. Dang airlines.

Hopefully someone can confirm your departure time, but drive wise, you should be able to make it to FCO by 8:55, leaving at 7:15. It took us under an hour to drive that span a few years ago (not on a cruise, but driving by the port to the airport).

See you on the ship!

Papaflamingo, we just got off our Greek Isles cruise yesterday, and we had an early morning flight leaving FCO at 9:55 am. We made it with about an hours extra cushion! Should be no problem at all for you. I posted the link to that thread below, which I had started to reassure folks that had an early flight. Let me know if you have additional questions.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2253946

Papaflamingo, we just got off our Greek Isles cruise yesterday, and we had an early morning flight leaving FCO at 9:55 am. We made it with about an hours extra cushion! Should be no problem at all for you. I posted the link to that thread below, which I had started to reassure folks that had an early flight. Let me know if you have additional questions.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2253946

Thank you Baby Bear. We have a shuttle scheduled for 7:30 with Rome Cabs. I am an airline pilot so I will be flying standby. Earliest flight I can take is 10:55 so doesn't sound like it'll be too much problem if we pickup at 7:30. Thanks for the information. It really helps.

And thanks to others also. Really appreciated.

We'll find out with you.

But our travel plans were changed in the opposite direction- we don't leave until a day after our planned leaving. Dang airlines.

Hopefully someone can confirm your departure time, but drive wise, you should be able to make it to FCO by 8:55, leaving at 7:15. It took us under an hour to drive that span a few years ago (not on a cruise, but driving by the port to the airport).

See you on the ship!

Thanks for the info. See you on the ship! It'll be a fun one. :)