New Norwegian Epic Cruiser

gleneagles

I'm sure your have blast first cruises are just as exciting and 10th 20th cruise visiting different ports meeting new people trying new foods and relaxing and sign up to ncl website if u haven't already to book on shore trips, shows on the boat and if u plan on going to and upcharge restaurants these can also be booked

Have a great cruise [emoji3]

Hello all, I am new to cruising and new to solo cruising. My first cruise will be on 2oth Sept from Barcelona to Southampton, flying to Barcelona then transferring to the port. Getting quite excited and a little nervous now.

Book the Cirque show its free as there is no legends on this cruise as the theatre is being refurbished after 22 September

thanks for this. have booked but not sure what to expect. not used to just sharing a table etc. all new to me

Please join the roll call for your cruise. There are many people sailing solo on the Epic. Here's the link http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls

Join the meet and greet as well. We are also on the same sailing. See you there.

Hello all, I am new to cruising and new to solo cruising. My first cruise will be on 2oth Sept from Barcelona to Southampton, flying to Barcelona then transferring to the port. Getting quite excited and a little nervous now.

You've picked quite the ship for a first cruise, that's great!

We cruised Epic last February and have some pictures in "The Ship" part of this website that might be of interest.... Epic Cruise. Once aboard, check out "The Room With A View" and try out "The Epic Plunge".

Be sure and check out this IMAGE1 and this IMAGE2 as they offer guidance on getting around.

Looking forward to hearing about your experience....