Name of the current cruise director on Carnival Conquest

vegadog2

PLEASE HELP !!!

We are sailing on the Carnival Conquest in Two Weeks

I am Kooking for any Current Information.

Cruise Directors Name ?

Comedy club Folks ! Was the adult Show Funny ?

Food Quality ?

Ship Condition ?

Shipboard Fun ?

PLEASE HELP !!!

We are sailing on the Carnival Conquest in Two Weeks

I am Kooking for any Current Information.

Cruise Directors Name ?

Comedy club Folks ! Was the adult Show Funny ?

Food Quality ?

Ship Condition ?

Shipboard Fun ?

According to the Cruise Director schedule on John Heald's blog, it's Jase Apps

Jason Apps "Jase" his signature or catch word is Beyeeee. He is you g and somewhat energetic. He does a desent job of mingling wih guest and is present at all shows and on board activities, such as pool side events or trivia. He partiticpates in activiites. He is corny funny, but still funny. We thouht he earend his money. By the way I believe he is an arm fources Vet.

We were on Conquest the first week in August. Jase was our cruise director. I honestly don't care who the CD is, but I found he was very personable and I saw him much more than any other CD I had seen in the past.

Our comedians were "meh"; but I think they change from cruise to cruise. There was only one we really all enjoyed and one that wasn't funny at all.

Food was good overall. If you are on ATD, ask for Olga in the Renoir section. She and her team are awesome.

Have fun!

• 5 weeks later...
Jason Apps "Jase" his signature or catch word is Beyeeee. He is you g and somewhat energetic. He does a desent job of mingling wih guest and is present at all shows and on board activities, such as pool side events or trivia. He partiticpates in activiites. He is corny funny, but still funny. We thouht he earend his money. By the way I believe he is an arm fources Vet.

Background is military and musical theatre. We met him on the Inspiration where he was tweaking the Playlist shows.

Edited by SadieN

Background is military and musical theatre. We met him on the Inspiration where he was tweaking the Playlist shows.

He was a Marine, he got off the Conquest on 9/21, went to CD meeting and than vacation after 11 months of work.

Maybe on the Breeze as passenger (Blue Card) to help try out some new events, or that is what he said on Sunday the last day he was working our cruise (did not do the disembark announcements on Monday).

Just got off the Conquest and I believe the CD was Stephanie. There was someone named Jayce (maybe?) who introduced the comedians but was definitely not the cruise director.

She replaced Jayce and yes same recording when he was the CD. Matter of fact he came to the first Comedy shows PG and Adult on the first night they had them in person to do the intro. Recording there after.

Just got off the Conquest and I believe the CD was Stephanie. There was someone named Jayce (maybe?) who introduced the comedians but was definitely not the cruise director.

I just got off the Conquest on Sunday also, and Stephanie Erb was indeed the cruise director. But, I thought I remembered her saying that she was disembarking the ship after our sailing to report to the Spirit. Perhaps I heard wrong, though.