Princess shuttle from callao to lima ??

petlady7

Hi

We will be on the Star Princess this coming March and was wondering if anybody knew if Princess provide a shuttle bus from Callao port to Lima town , if so where from and to and how much per person please ??

We want to pick up a tour that only picks up from certain parts of Lima

I think you would get an answer on the Princess board and on your roll call.

I was there on a Holland America ship and there was no shuttle to Lima just excursion busses. The shuttle bus only went from the ship to the port exit, not a desirable location. Callao is said to be a rough neighborhood.

• 3 weeks later...

I have used a private guide by the name of Renato for transportation and as a guide in the Lima area. He is reasonable and very knowledgeable about the sites of Lima. Renato has lived in the San Francisco area before returning to Peru and speaks perfect English. You can contact him at renato80b@hotmail.com or info@taxilimaperu.com. Telephone 011 51 995 185 800 or 011 51 988 225 930. You won't be disappointed.

Ron

• 1 month later...

Princess runs a bus from the port to Miraflores. Go on the Princess website and sign in for your trip. The bring up the excursions. You'll see a trip called something like "Lima on your own". It's just a bus run, no tour, and I think it costs about $30 per person for a round trip.

We are just back from a tour in Peru. We used Peruvian Shuttle (http://www.peruvian-shuttle.com/en/) and were very happy. Despite the name, they provided scheduled, private-car pick-up and charged $25 total (not pp) each way for transport between the airport and our hotel in Miraflores. They are also excellent about communication via e-mail. Drivers are friendly and on-time, and the cars are quite clean.