Anyone know for certain where there is (free) wifi near the port in Nassau?

snorkelman

I know that I can stumble around and eventually run into a wifi hot spot but I want to see if anyone has already done this and can tell me exactly where I can find free wifi.

I asked 6 months ago but nobody knew.

We walked around to find wifi in March. We got it at Burger King. The signal was weak from just outside the restaurant, but we stepped inside and got a great signal.

I googled it and it seems like there is a BK located here. Is that what you are talking about?

http://i61.tinypic.com/675jtd.jpg

Yes i think that is the location. It wasn't far from the ship, maybe 5-10 minutes away. Burger King was packed with the local people, mostly school kids on their lunch break.

Senior Frogs had Wifi also, but the signal was so weak we couldn't access it long enough to retrieve our e-mails.

• 1 month later...
I know that I can stumble around and eventually run into a wifi hot spot but I want to see if anyone has already done this and can tell me exactly where I can find free wifi.

I asked 6 months ago but nobody knew.

we've had wifi at mcdonalds and dunkin donuts in Nassau.

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I've been to Nassau, there has been free Wifi inside the "terminal" at the pier. You will see all the crew members huddled up on the left side checking email and Skyping. It's worked for me every time. I also got some free wifi to work in that building at the other side of the building, but it was hit or miss.

Every time I've been to Nassau, there has been free Wifi inside the "terminal" at the pier. You will see all the crew members huddled up on the left side checking email and Skyping. It's worked for me every time. I also got some free wifi to work in that building at the other side of the building, but it was hit or miss.

I've used the wifi in the terminal also.

I remember getting off the ship once and someone next to me looked at everyone sitting there with their laptops, and exclaimed loudly "Why would they come on vacation and just sit her on the internet??" I said "Pretty sure those are crew members, contacting their families". :)