Yet Another Thread About Oasis of the Seas Internet Fees

sojodave

So I looked on the RC website and it says internet is $15 a day for one device and $22.50 for two. That part is pretty straight forward, But here are my questions.

1. Do you have to do all 7 days or can you sign up for certain days on the ship?

2. Is the price any different once you are onboard?

3. Is the login specific to one device or can you log off that device, give the login to another device and use the second device to login to the internet?

4. If an electric train was going a 100 mph west, and the wind was blowing 100mph from the east, which way would the smoke go?

You can sign up on a day by day basis, but I believe the price will be higher for a single 24 hour period than if you sign up for the whole cruise.

You can use the same login info on any number of devices, however you can only be logged in on 1 or 2 devices (depending on the plan you buy) simultaneously.

I was on the Oasis in May with my son (19) and daughter (22), all 3 of us have smartphones, & I needed to be able to stay in contact with home as my mom was in hospice. Here are my internet tips:

1. Don't buy it for embarkation day - by the time we were out of 3G/4G range we were done with using the internet and ready for an evening of food & fun

2. The second day we purchased a package for 1 device for the rest of the week. The only catch is that only one person could use it at a time. That did not really become a problem.

3. We are all D+, so I believe by the third day the kids were able to get their own packages using their internet coupons for a cost of 1 cent.

It was nice to have the 24 hour internet, and it was much faster than on any of our previous cruises.

Virginia