Bermuda Question

cruisincorgi

Hello. My wife and I are sailing the Breakaway 9/20 to Bermuda. Can't wait! Have been to Bermuda a few times, but always in June. Can someone tell me if they still do the Harbor Nights at Kings Wharf this late in the season? Also, does anyone know how late Hamilton shops stay open for business when the ships are in port? Thank you

Hello. My wife and I are sailing the Breakaway 9/20 to Bermuda. Can't wait! Have been to Bermuda a few times, but always in June. Can someone tell me if they still do the Harbor Nights at Kings Wharf this late in the season? Also, does anyone know how late Hamilton shops stay open for business when the ships are in port? Thank you

Harbor Nights is over this week.

Some shops stay open; some don't stay open past 5. Mostly restaurants at that point.

Edited by mizlorinj

Hi -- we were in Bermuda at the beginning of the week last week. Two ships were at the Dockyard. We had an evening tour, so walked around the area before we left -- it was around 7pm.

Never mind -- I just realized you were asking about shops in Hamilton, not the Dockyard! We went into Hamilton twice by ferry. I didn't see anything that indicated that the opening hours of the shops in town are impacted by whether there is a ship in -- they close at 5 or 6.

Edited by jm485