Does Royal Caribbean offer beverage packages

The cruise I have booked for 2017, I booked under a buy one get one half off (BOGOHO) premium beverage package "sale."

I think they occasionally have "free" beverage packages offered with certain sailings too.

Dan.

They serve alcohol on cruises? Well great. Now I'm just going to have to go all Carrie A. Nation when I get onboard. I'm just shocked. Scandalized. Who knew one could get alcohol on a cruise and that the line would be so beholden to demon drink they'd create a package to make it easier for drunkards to sip the Devil's milk?

Carrie_Nation.jpg

Edited by garnetpalmetto

Wow, not very helpful, guys.

Yes, Royal Caribbean now has drink packages. Here's the page on their website with all the details (be sure to read the fine print):

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

You're right . . . sorry. :(

I figured someone (BOB!!) would have already posted a real, adult response. Sorry, OP!

Does anyone know if RC ever offers any type of specials/deals offering an alcohol drink package ?

I maybe reading this differently to others....I think the question is....do they offer specials on the drink packages. i.e. 2 for 1 or discounted packages.

I maybe reading this differently to others....I think the question is....do they offer specials on the drink packages. i.e. 2 for 1 or discounted packages.

I've heard of this happening. Sometimes, on select sailings on certain ships, they've been known to offer a deal. Recently, they had a "buy and ultimate package" and get a Royal Replenish free. (Or something like that.) It was good on bookings (or sailings) before August 31.

But I don't think it happens that often. If you book through a TA - you might be able to get them to throw one in as an incentive, but it all depends.

Short answer - sometimes! :-)