FLL-YYZ one way ticket in USD for Canadian

TOCruisers

Q1. I searched CC and JetBlue seems to have good reviews. I am most concerned with safety record, crew skills (hate turbulence),

JetBlue and Porter have excellent safety records, in the same league as the other US and Canadian airlines. BTW, "crew skills" have no relevance to turbulence. When turbulence is predicted or reported by other aircraft, they will do everything possible to get a course or altitude change from ATC, and adjust their speed. It's a matter of passenger comfort, not safety. Just like rough seas, turbulence is unavoidable short of not flying at all. And the planes are more than capable of handling it. (Thought exercise- of the millions of annual flights, when was the last time you heard of a plane coming apart in the air due to turbulence? It's happened but not in 50+ years)

JetBlue and Porter have excellent safety records, in the same league as the other US and Canadian airlines. BTW, "crew skills" have no relevance to turbulence. When turbulence is predicted or reported by other aircraft, they will do everything possible to get a course or altitude change from ATC, and adjust their speed. It's a matter of passenger comfort, not safety. Just like rough seas, turbulence is unavoidable short of not flying at all. And the planes are more than capable of handling it. (Thought exercise- of the millions of annual flights, when was the last time you heard of a plane coming apart in the air due to turbulence? It's happened but not in 50+ years)

Thank you for assurance. Will try them next time.

For all responded, thank you for your advice/comments. Last night I booked at AC USD site and so far got the confirmation from AC as normal although no charge to US CC yet (booked late last night). Some of CAD prices compared to US prices got crazy again after the "sale." For example, one of flights, the FX rate was 1.73 other one was normal 1.32.

Now I need to watch for the one way to BCN as I missed a great pricing. If the great pricing does not come back, I need the plan B to Paris and will need your advice again.

You also need to consider how long it takes to clear CBSA at YTZ. Not sure how well staffed they are there. One plane with 50 or 60 people on it might not seem like much until you are standing there in one line lol.

I've flown in here for day trips- it has always been very efficient and quick arriving and departing.