Extra spa pass Dream

4133raw

Going on Carnival Dream next May and have an inside spa room for 3. Invited and paying for 21yo son to come with us. I know only the first 2 people get spa benefits. Is there any way to prepay for extra spa pass for him or do you have to wait until your onboard?

Also does the price of spa balcony's ever go down? It is +700 to go from inside to balcony. Too much for me! Thanks.

The first time I booked a Cloud9 Spa cabin (on the Splendor) we were 3 traveling. I work with a TA (same one for years) and he hadn't told me that only the first 2 are included. When I found out I kind of gave him a talking too (not too bad, but hey, I'm a regular customer, and this should have been disclosed). I asked him if we could purchase a pass for the 3rd before the cruise and he said no. That didn't sit well with me at all - I didn't like the idea that she would have to wait and see if she could get a pass. So again I chatted with my long-time (wonderful) TA. Lo and behold he was able to secure a pass in advance, and as a gesture of goodwill, he gifted it. So I think there ARE ways to secure one in advance, but you may have to be persistent in the pursuit.

BTW, we LOVED Cloud 9 so much that we're booked now for our 3rd time (this time on Magic) and "complain" among ourselves when we find ships that don't have it.

First world problems! :p

I don't think it is hard to buy the spa pass as long as you go on embarkation day. I don't think the passes sell out all that fast. They are giving tours trying to sell these passes. If they all sold themselves, they wouldn't have to do these tours.