Getaway VIBE Beach Club

tutumomma

first of all, the blue loungers pictured are def not found in Vibe.

The pass is $79 week or $149 for two weeks.

Many of us like it there cuz each chair has an umbrella. Spice H2O gets crowded and has no shade.

I believe there are about 75 passes, possibly including the clamshells, which come with a $100 rebate obc.

On a 2 week BA cruise, we used Vibe after excursions and on sea days.

At busy times, you need to get there by 9:30. One Prez week, i got there at 11 and it was too late.

hope this helps.

Thank you. Im going February 26 of next year. Not Presidents Week. Is this a busy cruise time?

first of all, the blue loungers pictured are def not found in Vibe.

The pass is $79 week or $149 for two weeks.

Many of us like it there cuz each chair has an umbrella. Spice H2O gets crowded and has no shade.

I believe there are about 75 passes, possibly including the clamshells, which come with a $100 rebate obc.

On a 2 week BA cruise, we used Vibe after excursions and on sea days.

At busy times, you need to get there by 9:30. One Prez week, i got there at 11 and it was too late.

hope this helps.

The blue chairs are not in vibe. Vibe has cushioned stairs and umbrellas.

The blue chairs are on sundeck 18

Vibe is $99/week

On 24 Jan, was at pier at 9:30AM and was in group #2 which goes by deck (so actually same as 1) I was first to guest services because as mentioned previously Don't Stop for Lunch, and I walk fast!

Was a little crazy with the vibe this trip... you could get passes as late as 1PM, which Never happens.

The Vibe is a secluded area where you have your own bar... lounge chairs, a hot tub to yourself more times than not, private bathrooms, showers. So it's perfect for sea days, also when coming back from beaches etc and want to wind down. My fear is that it is getting more and more talked about, so it means it's going to get harder to get in. We luv the "No Kids", walk in say HI and grab a lounge chair any time of day!:)

Thanks all so much! I will plan to be at the pier by 9:15 am and hope for the best.

Once we board, I'm going to go to Guest Service myself since I walk quickly and this will save time. Hoping for the best (or a great upsell to Haven LOL).

Thanks so much!

I'm a first time NCL cruiser, but it sounds/looks like Vibe is very similar to Carnival's free adult-only "Serenity". The only difference I can see is that there was no bar on the Carnival version and it was maybe smaller. Can anyone speak to this?

Just curious about if it's worth the money. It was a great perk on Carnival but I am not sure it's worth $200 for DH and me.

Just off getaway. Picked up vibe passes at guest services. We had both spa and vibe passes. My own opinion was that the spa was nice but the vibe made my cruise amazing. But our whole purpose this cruise was to relax and flake out.

Just off getaway. Picked up vibe passes at guest services. We had both spa and vibe passes. My own opinion was that the spa was nice but the vibe made my cruise amazing. But our whole purpose this cruise was to relax and flake out.

Did you have any trouble getting vibe passes? What boarding group were you?

Vr6mole

My husband required wheelchair assistence boarding the ship so we boarded just after haven suite guests. So we were "lucky" in a sense. Using the vibe during the week, it never really seemed to fill to capacity and we were there a lot. Maybe the higher price has put some people off? Anyway hope you have success in getting your passes. The only thing that I didn't enjoy about vibe on getaway was the set of stairs to climb since the elevator only went to 16. My husband uses a cane and that set of stairs was difficult for him. A small bother for us, but maybe a deal breaker for some.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any more photos of the Vibe beach club area? What does pass include? $99 per person for a week??? Does $329 or $299 for a cabana for two people include entrance to Vibe or is it additional to the $99 per person? Is it quiet there? Are clamshells or cabanas the same thing? If you have a cabana does that mean you are stuck in a shaded space or can you use sun loungers also? Anyone been there in late November? Wondering how busy it gets? Also, can anyone tell me what does spa pass include? Thanks.

The cabana, or clamshell, pass includes use of all of Vibes amenities....beds, comfy loungers with chairs, 2 hot tubs. It is quiet and no one under 18 allowed. Sells out quickly on school holidays, less so on 2 week cruises.

The spa pass gives u access to the thermal suite: giant Jacuzzi pool, heated stone loungers, 2 hot tubs, sauna, salt sauna....

I adore Vibe when the weather is good, and bought spa pass for a week of iffy weather.

I prefer Vibe and always try to get it. The lack of an indoor pool area (other than the spa) on the new NCL ships is a big drawback IMHO., and the reason I (once) bought a spa pass.

• 5 months later...

I don't remember where I found this price list when I was researching pricing information for the cabanas. It was probably in a google search images result, but it could have been somewhere on these boards. Anyway, if you click on the small attachment, you should be able to read the information a little bigger. I just thought sharing this would help some more people looking to plan their cruise budgets. Hope it helps!

In case the attachment is unreadable, it basically shows the loungers at $20 per person per day or $79 per person per 7-day cruise. Loungers do not come with an onboard credit. On port days, cabanas are $59 for 2 people with a $30 onboard credit. On sea days, cabanas are $79 for 2 people with a $30 onboard credit. A 7-day cruise cabana for 2 people is $299 with a $100 onboard credit.

NCL_Vibe_Cabana_Price.jpg.125d16a4b00ccbf026f960fbf02eba3e.jpg

Edited by FellowCollector
adding typed out pricing for clarity

I'll be staying in a studio cabin and I'd like to get the cabana. I understand it comes with Vibe access for two passengers. Can my family member in another cabin be the second person in my cabana for the weekly access, or must the 2 people be in the same cabin?

I'll be staying in a studio cabin and I'd like to get the cabana. I understand it comes with Vibe access for two passengers. Can my family member in another cabin be the second person in my cabana for the weekly access, or must the 2 people be in the same cabin?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I read in another thread that they give you two wristbands. To whom you give the second wristband is completely up to you. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Mummy Mia, what were the hours that the vibe was accessible?

I don't know about Getaway, but assuming it's the same as Escape: Bar service (all service) ended at 7pm. We'd get kicked out by staff between 10 & 11pm so they could clean hot tubs, etc. The cushions and things were all put away long before then.

Edited by LrgPizza

Actually no its not for the sun worshipers its for people looking for a quiet outside deck with comfortable loungers away from the crowd. It also has a bar that's never too crowded and two hot tubs.

why would you say its not for sun worshippers?

I wouldn't say that it is not for sun worshippers, but there are lots of free areas around the ship for them. If you want a quiet area with no kids, the Vibe is worth paying for.

I have read - but not experienced that it can get a bit of a Spring Break atmosphere in the Vibe on some cruises.

Robert

I wouldn't say that it is not for sun worshippers, but there are lots of free areas around the ship for them. If you want a quiet area with no kids, the Vibe is worth paying for.

I have read - but not experienced that it can get a bit of a Spring Break atmosphere in the Vibe on some cruises.

Robert

Agreed. How "quiet" it is depends on the crowd. It was a huge party when I was there, and that's the reason I'll do it again. There was nothing quiet about it.

Also, if one is not a sun worshipper, it might not be for you. There is basically no shade.