Juice / mixers at no fee?

Jenn410

Planning on ordering a bottle of vodka from BV on our first cruise. Wondering what juices will be available at no extra charge and which I should bring as my allowed carry-on cans. And no I don't mind filling a travel mug at the buffet and saving it for later.

Remember that you can only bring cans of juice, not bottles on board. I had to order online small cans of cranberry juice because I couldn't find it in any of the grocery stores where I live. I also order room service breakfast every morning and get a couple juices for the day. I think you can bring 12 cans max per person and each can has to be less than 20 ounces. Only individual cans I could get are 6 ounces😣

You CAN bring boxed juice as well as canned, 12 pp. I brought boxes for kid since I knew she couldn't have the crap on board, and for me to drink/dh to mix. We ended up not using most though. You can get tomato juice from room service. Dh had cans of v8 juice and cans of Red Bull to use as mixes. He was happy!

The juice mixes from lido last week were horrible...way too sweet, no fruit juice that I ever saw, only guava in am, then tea and lemonade in afternoon, I didn't try those. You can get orange juice in MDR in am, brunch on sea days, breakfast on port days (brunch is till 1pm).

Orange and apple juice and some kind of mango juice thingy is available at breakfast. I'm trying to remember if there's tomato juice anywhere, but I don't think so. In any case, you'll have to load up in the morning and save for later.

No TJ and now they charge for it in MDR.

I get the bottomless bubbles and then get cranberry and pineapple juice from the bars.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Is it safe to assume that plain seltzer water is priced like a soda? I drink vodka and seltzer, wondering if I'll be charged for the shot of vodka and additionally for seltzer.

I haven't heard anyone reporting that they are charging for tomato juice in the MDR. When did you see this happen?

It was offered and free last week on the Dream....in MDR (breakfast or Brunch, Brunch is open till 1pm) and Room Service (24 hrs, wait was acceptably short)at least. I don't know about from a bar or if you can get it at the Lido.

Edited by Gardeneroflove