Tell me about the Breeze Spa cabins...

MaiTaiMary

We're looking at a Breeze sailing next year. (woohoo!!) I'm surprised at how few cabins are available at over a year away, though. We're looking at inside cabins this time. We can do deck 2, or deck 11 SPA cabins for just a tiny bit more.

What all do we get with the spa cabins? Also, it'll be deck 11 and just about as FORWARD as you can get. Not sure if I like that or not. We are always AFT.

We will have our kids with us this time and it looks like deck 11 forward would be a lot closer to Camp Carnival.

thoughts on the Breeze Spa cabins... deck 11... forward??

We're looking at a Breeze sailing next year. (woohoo!!) I'm surprised at how few cabins are available at over a year away, though. We're looking at inside cabins this time. We can do deck 2, or deck 11 SPA cabins for just a tiny bit more.

What all do we get with the spa cabins? Also, it'll be deck 11 and just about as FORWARD as you can get. Not sure if I like that or not. We are always AFT.

We will have our kids with us this time and it looks like deck 11 forward would be a lot closer to Camp Carnival.

thoughts on the Breeze Spa cabins... deck 11... forward??

We are cruising the Breeze for the 3rd time in December, in a spa cabin.

The first time two times we chose a balcony on deck 12.

This time we chose an inside on deck 11 (11220).

We never used the balcony enough to justify paying more, especially with the hidden balcony just 20 feet away.

You get full access to the thalassotherapy pool, thermal suites (laconium, tepidarium, oriental steam bath and aroma steam bath).

Two free fitness classes (yoga, pilates, etc).

Elemis products (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, lotion).

Spa branded robes and slippers (robes you cannot keep).

The showers in the locker rooms are HUGE>

I'd often get ready for dinner in there, being that the cabin bathroom is so small.

It's well worth it, in my opinion.

Note however that no one under 18 can use the thalassotherapy pool, thermal suites, etc.

Also, only 2 guests (per cabin) get access.

Hi. Ill be on an 8 day in January and have a spa balcony on deck 12. I go to a gym and also take classes at home and wasnt aware two classes are included. Ill use my two classes. Could I use the other two classes that my dd will not use. How do they keep track? Thanks.

Hi. Ill be on an 8 day in January and have a spa balcony on deck 12. I go to a gym and also take classes at home and wasnt aware two classes are included. Ill use my two classes. Could I use the other two classes that my dd will not use. How do they keep track? Thanks.

I'm sorry for not clarifying..

It's 2 classes per cabin, 1 per person.

I'm not sure if they'd let you do them both, but it doesn't hurt to ask. :)

You get full access to the thalassotherapy pool, thermal suites (laconium, tepidarium, oriental steam bath and aroma steam bath).

I'm off to go google what the heck these are. LOL!:D

I take it there is normally a charge for this?

We went ahead and booked the spa cabins, even though I'm not a big "spa" person. The inside cabins were very limited on our cruise and these were the best deal for us.

Our kids have a spa cabin as well, but I'm assuming there really aren't any benefits for them (other than slippers, which they WILL like :D )

• 2 months later...
We are cruising the Breeze for the 3rd time in December, in a spa cabin.

The first time two times we chose a balcony on deck 12.

This time we chose an inside on deck 11 (11220).

We never used the balcony enough to justify paying more, especially with the hidden balcony just 20 feet away.

Two free fitness classes (yoga, pilates, etc).

Elemis products (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, lotion).

Spa branded robes and slippers (robes you cannot keep).

The showers in the locker rooms are HUGE>

I'd often get ready for dinner in there, being that the cabin bathroom is so small.

It's well worth it, in my opinion.

Note however that no one under 18 can use the thalassotherapy pool, thermal suites, etc.

Also, only 2 guests (per cabin) get access.

Please let me know how the room was. I booked this room for our cruise next year.

• 4 weeks later...

My husband and I are currently booked on the Breeze for 12/4/2016 in a basic interior on Deck 2. Since we decided not to do any excursions debating if we should splurge a little and upgrade to the Spa cabin...11343 to be exact!! LoL. But our mine concern was of the movement being higher up, it's our anniversary so why not plus we're going to relax and what better way to do that than being able to use the Spa at your leisure 😊

I hope it's worth it. It's my first trip on a new Carnival ship. (I've only ever done the Fantasy out of Charleston when I lived there.) Normally we sail RCCL. I just booked Spa Balcony 11237 for the Breeze 8 night eastern for our honeymoon. I'm really, really looking forward to it!

Please let me know how the room was. I booked this room for our cruise next year.

The cabin was your typical inside cabin.

Seemed smaller than normal, but then again, I'm used to balconies making it feel bigger.

Temperature was great, we kept it on the lowest setting.

Felt the rocking, as you would in the front of the ship, but we love it.

One thing we felt weird, was lots of creaking.

Like I said, I'm not used to interiors so I'm not sure if it's normal, but it seemed to be loud and often.

I was in interior room #11231 just last month. I absolutely loved the spa and the amenities as others have mentioned. The heated lounger were probably my favorite. If you don't wear slippers in a women's size 9, bring your own. This is the one size fits all size, which didn't work for me. Also, it was the weirdest thing but every night about 11pm-midnight we would hear music playing in our room clear as day. To the point you could make out all the words and sing along if you wanted! It was after the gym closed and we never did figure out where it was coming from. It wasn't from a neighbors room, it was above us. But other than that it was a lovely room. I booked a spa room for my next cruise, not sure I could go back to a regular room now ;)