drinks package

sarhem65

Think we're going to wait and check out drinks on first day and see how much we drink. If we're drinking more we can buy package at later date. Hopefully they will bring the premium package back as Ultimate is bit to costly. £880 on 10 day hol!!! As this is our first cruise we are unsure about everything

Think we're going to wait and check out drinks on first day and see how much we drink. If we're drinking more we can buy package at later date. Hopefully they will bring the premium package back as Ultimate is bit to costly. £880 on 10 day hol!!! As this is our first cruise we are unsure about everything

I would be interested to know if the Premium package is offered on board. Please report back.

I would be interested to know if the Premium package is offered on board. Please report back.

Pretty sure when we first stepped foot on Liberty one of the first things we saw was a large cardboard sign advertising the drink packages that looked just like the link provided previously in this thread. Only difference was the price advertised didn't include gratuity.

Pretty sure when we first stepped foot on Liberty one of the first things we saw was a large cardboard sign advertising the drink packages that looked just like the link provided previously in this thread. Only difference was the price advertised didn't include gratuity.

That was also the case on Oasis last week.

However, I believe the other poster was cruising out of the UK, and I was curious if that would be the same.

I'd like to know if the free Royal Replenish with every Zpremium package purchased is still being offered. It says it's valid until 8/31 but it's still there on the website. If it's not valid/expired, it needs to be removed 16 days into September!

Just looking on the website (US) and it does not show a free Royal Replenish feee with the Premium package.

Does anyone know if the offer any prorated packages or deals after the cruise sails? I'll be on Brilliance.

Yes, you can skip some days at the beginning of the cruise, if your cruise is long enough. They will let you buy some days into the cruise, as long as there are at least 4 days left. Plus, whenever you buy, you have to buy unti the end of the cruise.

Edited by clarea

Does anyone know if the specialty coffees (on Radiance specifically) in the Royal Replenish package can be made decaf? Can't do caffeine and love the decaf lattes/caps here at home. Would love to get the package if they can be decaf.

I had the Replenish package on Radiance in Alaska - I can't say 100% that they had decaf, but the menu and set up of the Cafe Lattetudes looked just like any coffee shop. Same types of drinks and syrups etc., I would really think they have decaf.

BTW - it was really nice to have in Alaska - I had 1 or 2 every day. Once first thing in the morning while I was waiting for the rest of my family to get up, and usually one in the afternoon after returning to the ship from our excursions.

I had the Replenish package on Radiance in Alaska - I can't say 100% that they had decaf, but the menu and set up of the Cafe Lattetudes looked just like any coffee shop. Same types of drinks and syrups etc., I would really think they have decaf.

BTW - it was really nice to have in Alaska - I had 1 or 2 every day. Once first thing in the morning while I was waiting for the rest of my family to get up, and usually one in the afternoon after returning to the ship from our excursions.

Thanks for the info. That is what I was thinking-I usually can do about 4 a day in the winter. Plus I am a big water drinker and like a non alcoholic drink every now and then. Appreciate the quick answer :)

Thanks for the info. That is what I was thinking-I usually can do about 4 a day in the winter. Plus I am a big water drinker and like a non alcoholic drink every now and then. Appreciate the quick answer :)

Maybe someone will tell you for certain that they have decaf - but I really can't imagine they don't from the setup.