Navigator review aug 30th

seaman11

i didnt mean to offend any texans. i meant as far as behavior and dress code were concerned. also lets face it plenty of racism in the south and i am a dark skinned italian. however on this ship i was pleasantly surprised how nice and polite and well dressed most were. maybe a carnival ship i would deal with more of that element i thought might be overwelming.

i didnt mean to offend any texans. i meant as far as behavior and dress code were concerned. also lets face it plenty of racism in the south and i am a dark skinned italian. however on this ship i was pleasantly surprised how nice and polite and well dressed most were. maybe a carnival ship i would deal with more of that element i thought might be overwelming.

:eek:

As as southerner myself, who had the pleasure of living in New England for quite a while, I encountered more racism in the years I lived up north than the 20+ I lived in the south. You seem to like your sweeping generalizations of people, don't you? Afraid of texans and assuming southern people are racists just because they're southern? Tsk tsk. Maybe you should learn to give everyone the benefit of the doubt first.

I have to ask. Why would you be worried about crowds from Texas?

I'm glad they turned out to be good people. Just wondering why you would be worried.

I thought the same thing. I guess he was worried we would try to sneak our horses onboard and our 10 gallons hats would block his view.:rolleyes: