Adult Beverage Package?

moonieelf

I was just looking at my cruise details, and under amenity details I'm listed as having the Adult beverage package. Our TA said this was the same as the Ultimate Beverage package (drinks under $11, no coffee, beer buckets, bottled water, or anything in the mini-bar) but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have any unpleasant surprises waiting for me.

• 2 weeks later...

DH and I are sailing on the Breakaway next month, and we signed up for the Ultimate Beverage Package also. It only appears under "Amenities" and nowhere on our cruise docs - is it safe to assume that it's showing up correctly? Thanks!

I was just looking at my cruise details, and under amenity details I'm listed as having the Adult beverage package. Our TA said this was the same as the Ultimate Beverage package (drinks under $11, no coffee, beer buckets, bottled water, or anything in the mini-bar) but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have any unpleasant surprises waiting for me.

The amenity list I got today says Adult Ultimate Beverage Package. If not 100% sure, it's worth a call

Mine says Adult Beverage Package also. Only question I have is, how do you know which passenger(s) it is for? I mean, does that mean for just the first 2? We have 3 & don't have it for the 3rd person but want to be sure it covers both my husband & I

My amenity confirmation has both our names listed and shows the Adult Beverage Package after each name.

Guess I'll give them a call just to be sure. Maybe I'm missing something on the docs

You need to specifically ask for an amenity confirmation page. It will not be in your regular cruise docs. Ask your TA or PCC and they will send you one.

Does yours say Adult Ultimate Beverage Package? Those are the words for the alcoholic beverage package.

My DA and i both had the UDP but it was a couple of days before the waiters remembered this and up until that time insisted we both handed over our cards. Once the waiters remembered us & knew we both had the package they used to take the one card. They were very strict about the drinks package from what I saw. Another friend tried to get me a drink on his card and waiter insisted that he would be charged for my drink, so I just handed over my card to make it simpler, after all I'm sure the waiters would get on trouble for handing out drinks without checking.

• 1 month later...

Did it work for you? My itinerary for the Breakaway on March 6 also lists "Adult Beverage Package'. I called Norwegian and they confirmed it was the ultimate package and my docs from the TA say 'adult beverage package." it also doesn't specify any person's name. I noticed one of the posters here said it should say "adult ultimate beverage package" so I am a little nervous. It's my first-ever cruise, so this is all new.

Just like the promo codes sometimes change from month to month, the names they use in the Amenity Details section of the Vacation Summary seem to vary depending on when you booked, but they refer to the same thing. In my currently active bookings I have both "Adult Beverage Package" and "Adult Ultimate Beverage Package". It means UBP in both cases, and it is for passengers 1 and 2 in the cabin.

But do ask for your Amenity Confirmation, because that will list everyone in the cabin and exactly what each person is getting, so you can also check that any OBC that NCL promised you is listed there, or shorex credit, dining credit, etc.

Did it work for you? My itinerary for the Breakaway on March 6 also lists "Adult Beverage Package'. I called Norwegian and they confirmed it was the ultimate package and my docs from the TA say 'adult beverage package." it also doesn't specify any person's name. I noticed one of the posters here said it should say "adult ultimate beverage package" so I am a little nervous. It's my first-ever cruise, so this is all new.

The amenity confirmation for our last cruise said Adult Beverage Package. We had the UDP. No problems.