Elite Breakfast

cokies

it was glorious. It was peaceful and quiet and the scenery was beautiful. The sun was shining and the snow was sparkling on the mountain tops. It was a time for reflection and solitude, just to enjoy where we were and who we were with. :) We enjoyed the small selection they offered and had two cappuccinos each :o. For us, it couldn't have been more perfect. It reminded us of why we love to cruise so much

I agree 100% that the time we spend in those quiet areas of the ship, far outweigh the food options that are offered. So many dining venues on the ship are on the noisy side. With that many folks onboard, it's always going to be crowded with a high noise level. The Elite venues are always more serene and quiet, so they lend themselves to a perfect atmosphere for us too. Having only experienced Michael's Club for breakfast, 4 years ago, we look forward to our 1st Elite breakfast in the Tuscan Grille.

A small number of Elites on our recent Millennium Alaska cruise, so breakfast was in the Olympic Restaurant with full waiter service, no buffet like Tuscan. With so very many breakfast options in a suite I never made it there, mostly ate in Luminae and Blu, but such elegant location for breakfast!

I really need to question why anyone would go to this given the very limited choices - just to sit in an area that is reserved for elites?

I would rather have real choices for breakfast - the food is free anyway...

Really peaceful area with a light breakfast and we come home a lot lighter than if we visited the MDR or the ocean view each morning :) 😄

I really need to question why anyone would go to this given the very limited choices - just to sit in an area that is reserved for elites?

I would rather have real choices for breakfast - the food is free anyway...

Some eat small breakfasts, others like to meet people, could care less about status.