Oasis of the Seas live if you have questions?

danny819

Danny:

Could you please take an post some photos of the cabana's on the sun lounge deck area reserved for Suite Class passengers. They may give you a hard time if you are not allowed access but perhaps some stealth, recon of the area is in order. Thanks for your help!

Hey guys I'm on the Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean trip right now and if you have any questions you want me to look at something or check something out let me know.

Ok, you asked for it.

Go to the Comedy Club and tell Simeon that Carol loves him and misses him and sends him hugs and kisses.

:D :D :D

Ok, you asked for it.

Go to the Comedy Club and tell Simeon that Carol loves him and misses him and sends him hugs and kisses.

:D :D :D

Gosh, what a funny guy. He introduced the two mainliners for the evening and he was the best of that night on our August 22 cruise. The other two were good, but Simeon was terrific. Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

Danny:

Could you please take an post some photos of the cabana's on the sun lounge deck area reserved for Suite Class passengers. They may give you a hard time if you are not allowed access but perhaps some stealth, recon of the area is in order. Thanks for your help!

I'm going to try to get up there and see what I can do. I'll get back with you.

Hey guys I'm on the Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean trip right now and if you have any questions you want me to look at something or check something out let me know.

One other important note I'm in a wheelchair and can answer any questions on accessibility issues too.

If you have time, see if MTD, now located on deck 3 in the American Icon, has many tables for two that are not jammed against other tables. We are going to miss seating around the railing on the other decks.

I will get on that and see if I can get you an answer before the nights over.

Thanks, danny819!

Don't take any valuable time from your cruise, but just in case you are in the area or even if you can ask your wait staff, it would be much appreciated.

The info in post #13 refers to the suite cabanas~~I forgot to add a title.

If you have time, see if MTD, now located on deck 3 in the American Icon, has many tables for two that are not jammed against other tables. We are going to miss seating around the railing on the other decks.

I spoke to one of the head waiters and he confirmed that there are tables of 2 in the American icon dining room but they are limited.

How crowded was St. Thomas if you got off the ship?

Also - are the venues in Central Park air conditioned (i.e. Chops, Vintages, etc).

We rented a Jeep in St Thomas and some of the group went to Magens Bay beach. Magens Bay was very crowded with lots of people. It's about a 20 minute ride to get there. If you're just looking for a beach I suggest emerald beach which is between the ship and the airport and when I drove by it there was maybe five people in the whole beach and I believe you can get a taxi from the port for $5 one way for one person to the beach. The port was very busy with four ships and the downtown area was very crowded.

We are traveling with one wheelchair and one scooter. Any suggestions or advice concerning accessibility onboard would be appreciated.

I noticed you have been on the allure of the Seas. So some of these suggestions you might have already known. In the opal theater when you enter on deck four if you will stay all the way to your right and circle around you will come to the door that has a Wheelchair symbol on it if you go through that door and make a left there's a glass elevator that will take you down to the bottom so you can sit by the stage in the front row.

When entering into studio B if you will stay to your left and go circle all the way around you will see a platform lift that can bring you down into the first row of Studio B also. When you go to the Aqua theater if you will just go directly to your right to the far sets of stairs that go down into the Aqua theatre there's also a lift that you can ride that will take you down to the bottom of the Aqua theatre to be in the splash zone or even have better seats. PS concerning the lift in studio B and the Aqua theater I was told both were broke so I was not able to use them this cruise but I am talking to guest relations to make sure they get fixed for future cruisers.

Thanks!!

Were there a lot of kids on your sailing? I'm hoping with school just back in session, there wont be too many next week :)

I'll say it this way out of the 6400 passengers I was told there was about 300 kids but in comparison the week before they had 1700 kids. I very rarely saw kids except for my own 3 year old.