Escape Haven 2 Bedroom Villa ????

j603

Next September, my hubby, myself, our best friends will be sailing on the Escape in the Haven 2 bedroom villa. My question is the beds in the second bedroom just bunk beds or is a double bed an option? Dear Hubs and I drew the short straw and want to know if we have to bunk it or not. :D If we do, I call the top bunk!!!!:p

Next September, my hubby, myself, our best friends will be sailing on the Escape in the Haven 2 bedroom villa. My question is the beds in the second bedroom just bunk beds or is a double bed an option? Dear Hubs and I drew the short straw and want to know if we have to bunk it or not. :D If we do, I call the top bunk!!!!:p

Should have a sleeper sofa in the smaller bedroom that sleeps 2. On the other ships requesting an extra mattress topper or two makes that much more comfortable. I'm sure there will be a lot more information on that suite once the ship starts sailing.

Should have a sleeper sofa in the smaller bedroom that sleeps 2. On the other ships requesting an extra mattress topper or two makes that much more comfortable. I'm sure there will be a lot more information on that suite once the ship starts sailing.

I was reading your reply when I noticed a small bug on my computer screen - took me a few seconds to realize that it was part of your CC signature..... :p

Have you tried calling NCL and asking them?:)

NCL website shows a floorplan and description. Master has a king and huge bath. Second has a double sleeper sofa with a much smaller bath, looks like a relatively small shower and a toilet. Also a double sleeper sofa in the living room. Room itself is a little under 500 square feet and a small balcony 48 sq. ft.

Why don't you switch mid week so both couples get to get the benefit of the master bedroom. Just have the cabin steward change the sheets. Unless your friends are paying the bigger part of the cruise I would try to do a switch.

Two suggestions:

I would switch halfway through cruise

Everyone use the master shower and/or tub...taking turns, of course ;-) It is THE best shower of any suite, land or sea, I have used. The view is what makes it for me!

If the Escape's 2BR is similar to Epic's (appears that way) There is a sleeping area in the second BR. Looked like about about the size of a full bed to me, some say double. I didn't think it was a pull out, but I didn't sleep on it. Some say it did. Regardless of it's size, I would not share with someone. There is a pull down bunk.

Happy Sailing and Showering :-)

Why don't you switch mid week so both couples get to get the benefit of the master bedroom. Just have the cabin steward change the sheets. Unless your friends are paying the bigger part of the cruise I would try to do a switch.

I thought the same. Too much difference.

I will call NCL once we get a new cruise consultant assigned to us. Our beloved Scott left the company for a new exciting adventure. And asubaru, I don't mind sharing a full size bed with my hubs. I kind of like him.... Lol

Two suggestions:

I would switch halfway through cruise

Everyone use the master shower and/or tub...taking turns, of course ;-) It is THE best shower of any suite, land or sea, I have used. The view is what makes it for me!

If the Escape's 2BR is similar to Epic's (appears that way) There is a sleeping area in the second BR. Looked like about about the size of a full bed to me, some say double. I didn't think it was a pull out, but I didn't sleep on it. Some say it did. Regardless of it's size, I would not share with someone. There is a pull down bunk.

Happy Sailing and Showering :-)

Agreed.....those Haven showers are FANTASTIC! ;)

LOL...good to hear!

I will call NCL once we get a new cruise consultant assigned to us. Our beloved Scott left the company for a new exciting adventure. And asubaru, I don't mind sharing a full size bed with my hubs. I kind of like him.... Lol