Pride of America post drydock cruise 3/15/16

akswimmom

Greetings,

I have booked Pride of America's re-positioning cruise back to Hawaii departing from San Fransisco on March 15, 2016. This cruise is still showing in "My NLC" account but it is no longer showing on the website. When I called NCL to confirm the cruise had not been cancelled they told me it was just sold out and that is why it was no longer on the website.

Is this really the case? I thought for sure you could still see sold out cruises even if you couldn't book them? With the recent redeployment of ships and cancelled cruises I'm not sure I believe the sold-out message.

Thoughts/insights?

Thank-you in advance,

Jenny

This was just being discussed on the Roll Call for this cruise. This "sold out" info is coming from TAs as well as the cruise having been removed from the website. I believe it is common practice for sold out cruises to be removed as it would just cause confusion for people interested in booking.

Please join us on the Roll Call. You can find the link from the top of the board here.