Seattle Seahawks 12 flag on balcony while in port?

Shellbelle28

I had a friend who did it, and the flag was taken down while they were out, it was placed on the bed in their cabin, with a note from security reminding them of the rules and that nothing is supposed to be hung from the balconies, etc.

Personally, I think it's tacky. I'm sure not everyone who wants to take a pic of the ship from the port that day wants your stupid flag in the shot.

Couldn't agree more. I'm not sure why someone would want to make the ship look like a FLOATING GHETTO.

I don't see NCL allowing this otherwise people would hang all sorts of flags, messages and signs.

Football haters will say it's tacky and ghetto. I'm also not of the testosterone generating gender, but here's what I would do -- Hang it on your balcony while in port, leave the ship, go take your picture from land, and then go back and take it down. Hanging it all day would garner you a warning, and you don't want to deal with that. Just get the pic and then let it be.

GO HAWKS!

Football haters will say it's tacky and ghetto. I'm also not of the testosterone generating gender, but here's what I would do -- Hang it on your balcony while in port, leave the ship, go take your picture from land, and then go back and take it down. Hanging it all day would garner you a warning, and you don't want to deal with that. Just get the pic and then let it be.

GO HAWKS!

I'm a football lover. I've had season tickets for over 20 years, and I've seen my team play in 18 different stadiums. And yet I think it's tacky. Sorry I'm not in your ghetto or myopic view.

But I like your idea of snapping the pic them immediately removing it.

We love the NFL. We've been to Seattle 3 times and enjoyed the stadium and the 12th man. Even took a personal tour of the stadium. So depressing to see The Hawks lose the Super Bowl.

Here on the east coast we put up our home team flag on our property. But we would never consider doing so on property that does not belong to us. We know that fellow cruiseship passengers could care less about the team we support.

So many today are the IN YOUR FACE type. I hope my family never goes there.

I agree, flying the flag would be tacky and inappropriate, especially when in port.

I wonder what you might think if I was flying my Patriots flag while you were trying to get your picture?

What if everyone started flying flags from their balcony?

I'm a football lover. I've had season tickets for over 20 years, and I've seen my team play in 18 different stadiums. And yet I think it's tacky. Sorry I'm not in your ghetto or myopic view.

But I like your idea of snapping the pic them immediately removing it.

Why must you be so personally insulting to others?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

We put it on our balcony sliding glass door and held it up in our hands for our photos with the stadium in the background. We had boaters go by giving us the Seahawks yell. It will be down in a few more minutes. Security came by and I thought we were in trouble, but they said it was fine, they were there to fix the room safe. [emoji2]

2b88b6127c943601ecf86601db4205c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Edited by mbuenzli

Why must you be so personally insulting to others?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Excuse me? Would you maybe like to read your nasty post again? There was only one of the 2 of us that was insulting, and it wasn't me.

You said that only football haters would call it tacky. I had called it tacky. Do you need me to connect the dots?

Edited by LrgPizza

After today's game you might want to hide that flag or hang a Ram's flag. They should have passed on 4rth and one instaed of handing to Lynch and him gaining zero yards. Oh the irony.:p

Agree, and they shouldn't have done the onside kick at the start of the overtime. Kick it off and make the Rams go ALL the way down the field instead of starting at the 50 yard line.:o

So depressing to see The Hawks lose the Super Bowl.

What all the Hawks fans will not admit is that they should never have been in the Superbowl in the first place. The way they won the game with the Packers is likely to happen once out of every ten times (or less).

They beat the Packers by one lucky turn of events after another - not by skill. By all rights, they should have been at home watching the Superbowl. :D

Edited by Paulchili