Carnival Victory 8/27 Solo Cruiser Review

OhJinkies

Thank you for the reply and the kind words for my upcoming cruise. I will be filled with some great "I know the answer to that" pre-cruise knowledge (researched/planned) and some "I don't have any idea what is going on...but I am still having lots of fun" during-cruise knowledge (spontaneous). :D Either way...I am very excited!

Thank you for the reply and the kind words for my upcoming cruise. I will be filled with some great "I know the answer to that" pre-cruise knowledge (researched/planned) and some "I don't have any idea what is going on...but I am still having lots of fun" during-cruise knowledge (spontaneous). :D Either way...I am very excited!

C, please post a review -- I'm looking forward to hearing what your impressions are!

Thanks for the nice review OhJinkies!

I've lived near the ocean all my life. The wave you saw seems to indicate a stretch of extremely shallow water due to the presence of a reef or sandbar to me.

Waves will break onto these shallow areas (much like they do at the shoreline) while the surrounding deeper water remains flat.

Edited by alreadypacked