2017 CRUISE dates for west coast-Long Beach is not posted yet

Cruiseboy06

I know Miracle is going on a charter cruise in December 2016 in the Caribbeans. I have noticed the schedule for December out of Long Beach is same for 7 day cruises.. no change, but they are still SHOWING Miracle as the ship? There are no sailing dates in 2017 yet. Are they sending an exact ship to replace Miracle? When are they posting 2017 cruises? or are they pulling out CA and keep 3/4 day cruises?

Edited by Cruiseboy06

I know Miracle is going on a charter cruise in December 2016 in the Caribbeans. I have noticed the schedule for December out of Long Beach is same for 7 day cruises.. no change, but they are still SHOWING Miracle as the ship? There are no sailing dates in 2017 yet. Are they sending an exact ship to replace Miracle? When are they posting 2017 cruises? or are they pulling out CA and keep 3/4 day cruises?

That the big question and they are not answering. Even BS John Heald avoids it. Time will tell I guess.

That the big question and they are not answering. Even BS John Heald avoids it. Time will tell I guess.

Thanks.. Hopefully they will announce it pretty soon.. I googled Mexican Riveria cruises and I found out that NCL will be returning to LA in Oct 2016 to do 7 day cruises.

Also, they have not posted Legend's schedule for 2017. hmmm hmm

The charter cruise that Miracle was scheduled for is February 2017 from Tampa. They have changed that charter to the Pride. Speculation is that Carnival is planning on swapping the Miracle with the Splendor. The Splendor is to wide to go through the existing Panama Canal and Carnival is waiting for the completion of the new canal which was originally scheduled to open in 2016. Completion now is scheduled for sometime in the spring of 2017.

The charter cruise that Miracle was scheduled for is February 2017 from Tampa. They have changed that charter to the Pride. Speculation is that Carnival is planning on swapping the Miracle with the Splendor. The Splendor is to wide to go through the existing Panama Canal and Carnival is waiting for the completion of the new canal which was originally scheduled to open in 2016. Completion now is scheduled for sometime in the spring of 2017.

Thanks for info..............