Does the UDP cover all tropical drinks?

mvh

I know there is a $11 limit, but are any of the regular tropical drinks over that, like the Mojitos? I'm sure I'm fine since I will be in the brewery the whole time, but the DW loves a good Mojito and Margareta, so I'm hoping they're not $11.99. Who has been on the Getaway recently?

99.9% of all drinks you can find on the ship are covered. Those that aren't, you only pay the difference.

Mojitos used to run about $8 each, back when UBP covered drinks up to $10. Prices have gone up a bit, but UBP has gone up to $11 to account for that. You won't have a problem. Go for the Passionate Kiss Mojito. It's divine.

Not to hijack...but similar question...what about those really delicious non-alcoholic slushy type drinks! I could drink 10 of those a day. The piña colada one is so good. Does anyone know if they are included??

any virgin version of an alcoholic drink should be included. Things like milkshakes and such are not. But there are some alcoholic drinks that DO have icecream in them, and I assume if you get those virgin, they would be included in the package

I know there is a $11 limit, but are any of the regular tropical drinks over that, like the Mojitos? I'm sure I'm fine since I will be in the brewery the whole time, but the DW loves a good Mojito and Margareta, so I'm hoping they're not $11.99. Who has been on the Getaway recently?

if she likes Mojitos, if they have one go to the Mojito tasting, not covered by the drink package but it's only like $15 each and was enjoyable (we did it on the Jewel, but I'm sure they will have one on the Getaway)

just got back a few weeks ago and LOVED the UDP. We didn't see or even hear of any drinks over 11, although the daquiris we loved were 10.75. The only drink we heard of that was possibly an issue was a special drink of some type served in a souveneir glass. Bartender told me you'd ONLY be billed the $2 for the glass in that situation !!

The UDP is the dining package and I don't believe it covers any drinks. :confused:

Did you mean the UBP? (Which is the beverage package). At least I'm thinking that's what you mean. (It also covers soda as well). :)