Pool repairs on the Pride?

roxierox

WOW! ... I was just wondering as I don't give much credit to social media sites and so was trying to find out if it was true or not. I thought this was the place to come for "real" info and honestly didn't expect to get such a nasty reply.

Saw this mentioned on social media. Does anyone have any info concerning the repairs and when they might be done? We sail on October 4th.

TIA!

It was still empty and showed workers in it yesterday on the ships aft web cam.

Please update the post if you find out what is going on with it.

We got off the Pride on Sunday. Last Wednesday, a crew got on Wednesday and started stripping the midship pool of tile. They were working on it and it looked close to being finished when we saw it last. It seemed to be a lot of waiting for things to dry. It is no longer tiled.

The previous poster mentioned the aft pool being worked on. The aft pool is the Serenity pool. That wasn't being worked on.

I highly doubt it will still be under construction in October. The workers were not Carnival employees, but an outside company that specialized in ship pools.

I just got off on Sunday too. That crew seemed to be working really quick on it. I'm sure it will be done on time. And even if it isn't, the other 2 are open. Neither pool was overcrowded and we never had problems getting a place to sit.

"Social Media" mentioned it but had no further details (and no one there could elaborate)? Perhaps avoiding the source of incomplete information is a better choice than trotting over here to validate the gossip over there.

Seriously? If you didn't have the answer you could have simply said you didn't know or just not commented at all. Why do some people feel the need to treat other people like this. Does it make you feel superior?

"Social Media" mentioned it but had no further details (and no one there could elaborate)? Perhaps avoiding the source of incomplete information is a better choice than trotting over here to validate the gossip over there.

Wow! Relax a little! ... They saw something and that is why they are asking others for confirmation...

To the OP I saw the post as well. It appears from what the people on the ship were saying is that it should be complete this week. We sail this upcoming Sunday! I will let you know if it's not completed by our sailing.

Wow! Relax a little! ... They saw something and that is why they are asking others for confirmation...

To the OP I saw the post as well. It appears from what the people on the ship were saying is that it should be complete this week. We sail this upcoming Sunday! I will let you know if it's not completed by our sailing.

So do we! Can't wait. CHEERS!

For your information the social media site is indeed CC. Please take a step back and get a new hobby, one that doesn't blast people about a simple question.

I too, am on the OCT. 4TH sailing and being we have 2 sea days in a row I hope the pool is fixed.

nasty posts like this that are replied for no reason whatsoever should come with a 30 day ban.