Quantum class concierge lounge & drinks package question

weenie2

Hi everyone. We have splurged on a suite for our next cruise and are trying to decide on a drinks package to compliment the free evening cocktails in the lounge. I am wondering if the lounge has a full bar that provides not just wine and beer but top shelf and cocktails options as well. Also, is tea and coffee available all day? And is the coffee any good? ( is it a suitable substitute for specialty coffees?) Thanks so much 😊

Hi everyone. We have splurged on a suite for our next cruise and are trying to decide on a drinks package to compliment the free evening cocktails in the lounge. I am wondering if the lounge has a full bar that provides not just wine and beer but top shelf and cocktails options as well. Also, is tea and coffee available all day? And is the coffee any good? ( is it a suitable substitute for specialty coffees?) Thanks so much 😊

Specialty coffees are available 24 hours and are complimentary.

The cocktails in the evening are basic cocktails. Here is a typical example:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44235491&postcount=12

The top tier suites get a full drink package and a personal bartender next May. Go for it

• 1 month later...
Does anyone think this will have rolled over to the Explorer by 2017?

I don't think it will happen without CK and a Suite Lounge. Liberty is getting a suite lounge, but no word on CK. Explorer is much further down in pecking order in my opinion

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk