Queen Mary 2 December 15th 2015. TA to New York

ged1967

• 3 weeks later...

Normally there is a 5:00 p.m. meeting on the stbd side of the Commodore Club. Generally well attended by a wide variety of people. It is a nice social time. I will be aboard travelling solo. I have done this crossing for a number of years, and really enjoy the Holiday decorations and festivities.

Hello

We are onboard too!

We are Gary & Stef from York.

This will be our 2nd TA on the QM2 so we are really looking forward to this

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers

Gary & Stef

Hello

Hope to see you around.

Grant

Pretty much do the Dec. 15th. and Jan. 3rd./Jan.10th. roundtrip transatlantic every year on Cunard. This upcoming Jan. it is a little different since it is the QM2 both ways instead of the QV or QE on the 10th. crossing. Next year there is a Dec. 8th. crossing to connect to the Dec. 15th. Sooo, RT's in Dec. and Jan.!

When we were on the QM2 in August

We splashed out on a 7day Spa pass. Which gave us access to the spa pool, whirl pool and a couple of sauna's, and somewhere to sit and relax. Or fall asleep as I always seem to do :rolleyes: It was a great way to spend a couple of hours just chilling each day before getting ready for evening meal each evening.

But there are a limited number they sell each cruise, so go the first day if your considering it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Just booked this cruise for the second time with my husband John. Boarding in NY for the Caribbean Holiday. Anyone else staying on for the Caribbean portion.

I assume you've not read this roll call......this cruise is just a distant memory for us all. :(

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm with Francophile and we are very much looking forward to this crossing. It will come after a couple of months of exploring Europe, as we make our way home.

Oops Misread the date. Not on this crossing. Sorry

Edited by tv24

• 6 months later...

Haven't actually booked yet, but the two of us will be on back-to-back TAs: outbound on 8 Dec and returning on 15 Dec. We'll be part of the Pied Piper group on the 15th...booked through them when we did TA in 2012, and we enjoyed the group activities.

I also recommend the Spa pass. I think we sprung for the 5-day pass, because we were just too busy the first and last days to take advntage of it. But the days we did use it, we well got our value's worth.

Phil & Cliff

@frankp01... Not really my business, but I thought I would point out that this thread is for a past December, 2015 TA crossing. Just wanted to make sure you knew. Happy cruising!

Haven't actually booked yet, but the two of us will be on back-to-back TAs: outbound on 8 Dec and returning on 15 Dec. We'll be part of the Pied Piper group on the 15th...booked through them when we did TA in 2012, and we enjoyed the group activities.

I also recommend the Spa pass. I think we sprung for the 5-day pass, because we were just too busy the first and last days to take advntage of it. But the days we did use it, we well got our value's worth.

Phil & Cliff