Explorer Table Tennis Tables

Dizziedi

Shameless self plugging here, if you do a search you will find a review by myself on Explorer and a lot of photos including table tennis table.

There are three table tennis tables on the ship. One is located on deck 12 aft behind the Adventure Ocean/Arcades. There are two more tables adjacent to each other next to the sports court on deck 13 below the rock wall.

I do not recall there are any cabins in these areas.

Edited by sky0000547

In my experience, they close them around 9 or 10pm, so they do not disturb anyone.:(

Not so. We have had the problem before and after complaining the Concierge has had them closed/roped off at 9pm but wonder why on earth some classes have them above cabins - the noise is torturous. We always try and book around the problem areas but in this case we haven't been able to "choose" our cabin and have actually looked at a JS. We "think" we will be okay.

Cheers

Di

Shameless self plugging here, if you do a search you will find a review by myself on Explorer and a lot of photos including table tennis table.

There are three table tennis tables on the ship. One is located on deck 12 aft behind the Adventure Ocean/Arcades. There are two more tables adjacent to each other next to the sports court on deck 13 below the rock wall.

I do not recall there are any cabins in these areas.

Cheers. Thanks for this info - one night with sleep interruption is bad enough but 24 nights would be ...

Can you link me to your review? We have been on the Voyager but pre-refurb.

Cheers

Di

Edited by Dizziedi

At least on Explorer, the table tennis table on deck 12 is directly above the Windjammer and the two tables on deck 13 would be roughly above the arcades and below and aft of the Viking Crown. The closest cabins I can think of would be on deck 10.

Many thanks. I will read your review:). We are on Deck 10 in 1270. According to the Deck Plans we should be under the dive shop heading aft. We usually book early and get hump area but missed out this time - well so far; you never know what is going to become available.

Thanks for your input.

Cheers

Di

Many thanks. I will read your review:). We are on Deck 10 in 1270. According to the Deck Plans we should be under the dive shop heading aft.

Ah if you are under the diver shop you will be nowhere near the table tennis tables. The dive shop is right behind the solarium. Definitely nothing to be concerned of regarding table tennis.

• 3 weeks later...