On Board Credit

hallsn3961

My Breeze cruise next month is in the list for the qualifying on-board credit. It's an 8 day cruise, so that would be $320 in OBC.

I'm kinda of ticked because:

1) MAGICALLY the price guarantee form page is not working

2) My work phone I cant make 800 calls (cells are blocked here).

3) This is A LOT of "free money" that I don't have.

Would I even get the OBC with the price guarantee file form? We could seriously use this OBC.

My Breeze cruise next month is in the list for the qualifying on-board credit. It's an 8 day cruise, so that would be $320 in OBC.

I'm kinda of ticked because:

1) MAGICALLY the price guarantee form page is not working

2) My work phone I cant make 800 calls (cells are blocked here).

3) This is A LOT of "free money" that I don't have.

Would I even get the OBC with the price guarantee file form? We could seriously use this OBC.

If I thought I was entitled to a price drop I always take a screenshot to keep so they can see it.

The last price drop I had the rep said they didnt see it. I explained I had a screenshot and she had me email it to her and she made the adjustment then. By the time I got the adjustment it was over a week later.

If I thought I was entitled to a price drop I always take a screenshot to keep so they can see it.

The last price drop I had the rep said they didnt see it. I explained I had a screenshot and she had me email it to her and she made the adjustment then. By the time I got the adjustment it was over a week later.

I got OBC last year sending them a screenshot as well.

Not to muddy the water at all...

Remember that your booked rate needs to be over $320 less than the posted rate in order to be able to get any relief from this. On our Breeze sailing, even the fare is higher after I subtract the "free" on board credit they are offering.

For example -

Currently our booking is $2209.80 w/$240 in OBC= $1969.80

We booked at $1959.80 (and got a $50OBC sale!)= 1909.80

In order for us to get the $240 in "FREE" OBC we'd have to spend an extra $60 in our fare which of course wouldn't make sense. Hopefully this post does :). Accounting for the OBC, our previous rate was still lower than what we currently have access to. Your sailing of course may be different, and hopefully it is!

Edited by jdcml

If you are taking about the $40/day OBC sale, if you read carefully you will see it is only for new bookings. I looked at doing this but since my cruise is 74 days away, the PVP I spoke with said I'd have to incur all the penalties for canceling my cruise, and risk losing my cabin.

Not worth it!!!!