2015 Captain's Club Reunion Cruise Alaska

C 2 C

I would be curious to know what kind of events/gifts were set out for each of the Captain's Club levels during a reunion cruise. There were some great surprises but wondered what Celebrity did to pull out the stops for their Zenith members.

This was our table mates second cruise on Celebrity and each of them received a poncho and binoculars.

There were 15 Zeniths on board, the most ever on one sailing (about 1/5 of the total number of Zeniths). I believe there were under 400 Elites and about 60-70 Elite plus on this sailing.

As far as I know, the gifts were the same for each level. Elites and above received the free excursion in Victoria. Zeniths were also invited to a dinner in ocean liners together with a number of officers.

Infinity%202015%20Aug_0026_zpsoyqwnylr.jpg

Infinity%202015%20Aug_0027_zps7cb9h8ze.jpg

I've saved the dailies for the 12 Night Golden Light Alaska Cruise.

The weather could have been more favorable but shipboard life was as expected on a Celebrity ship. If you have any questions, please post them. A number of Cruise Critic members were onboard as well and I'm sure our experiences will vary as they always do.

Infinity%202015%20Aug_0001_zpst5s1d3v7.jpg

Infinity%202015%20Aug_0002_zpswmdznrvm.jpg

Arno, Thank you so much for posting the Celebrity Today dailies for the Infinity. Today we just read that we will be on the October 5 Infinity cruise and it will be the last cruise before drydock! Hopefully we will not encounter venues being closed, etc.

There were 15 Zeniths on board, the most ever on one sailing (about 1/5 of the total number of Zeniths). I believe there were under 400 Elites and about 60-70 Elite plus on this sailing.

As far as I know, the gifts were the same for each level. Elites and above received the free excursion in Victoria. Zeniths were also invited to a dinner in ocean liners together with a number of officers.

Infinity%202015%20Aug_0026_zpsoyqwnylr.jpg

Infinity%202015%20Aug_0027_zps7cb9h8ze.jpg

Thank you for the infos.