Owners Suit? HELP.

angie1818

Just missed a call from the upscale fairy for the owners suite! Help! Anyone ever had the suite on Fasination? We are 4 BFFs currently booked in a grande suite, would it be worth the $ ?. Any ideas on what the upscale cost may be. The caller is out until Monday and ask me to call her back then. All the questions are killing me! Any info would help ease the pain until Monday. This will be my 19th cruise (18th on Carnival) and this is my first opportunity for the Owners Suite.... HELP!

If you really want the upsell, I do not think waiting until Monday is a good idea. As far as speculation for the cost...in my experience with upsells they really haven't been that less than the full price difference.

If you really want the upsell, I do not think waiting until Monday is a good idea. As far as speculation for the cost...in my experience with upsells they really haven't been that less than the full price difference.

The only problem is that you can't book the owners suite so I have no idea what is a Good price for the upsale. Can anyone tell me what they paid for the Owners suite / penthouse 2?