Freedom Dining and Shows question

My wife and I will be embarking on our honeymoon aboard the Freedom for the Western Caribbean on Sept 27 and I had couple questions since I never have cruised before.

1) When I booked on the phone with Costco they gave us an 8pm seating for dinner. Will we still be able to see shows if our dinner is 8pm? Is there a way to change the dining time?

2) Booking through Costco gave us some extras how did we make sure we receive them.

3) Any recommendations for shore excursions. My wife insists on seeing some Mayan ruins in Cozumel.

Any other tips be appreciated were are early 30's no kids first cruise.

Thanks

Shows are timed to be convenient for the two traditional dining times of 5:30pm and 8:00pm.

If you want to change your time, you must contact your travel agent. One option is My Time dining, where you can eat at a different time every night.

As Bob said, your traditional dining time will work for the early shows most nights. So you'd see the show, then head to dinner. When there is only one show, they usually do it after second seating. So you won't miss anything, but if that's too late for you, then maybe see about having yourselves changed to my time, when you can eat whenever you want.

If your TA gave you some perks, then you either should have been sent them (if it's a coupon book or something like that) but if it's OBC, then that will usually show up on your on board account by some time the second day. Take any paperwork you have to show that you should be getting perks, so if there is an issue, at least you have something in writing.

We can't discuss travel agents, but in most cases, people have not reported any issues with the large big box stores.

For excursions, check the Ports of Call boards for your specific islands and see what people have to say about your port stops. There will be a lot of recommendations for private tour vendors there.

Congratulations on your wedding. You've picked a wonderful ship...we just sailed on her for I think the 5th time last month.

My wife and I will be embarking on our honeymoon aboard the Freedom for the Western Caribbean on Sept 27 and I had couple questions since I never have cruised before.

1) When I booked on the phone with Costco they gave us an 8pm seating for dinner. Will we still be able to see shows if our dinner is 8pm? Is there a way to change the dining time?

2) Booking through Costco gave us some extras how did we make sure we receive them.

3) Any recommendations for shore excursions. My wife insists on seeing some Mayan ruins in Cozumel.

Thanks

Congratulations on your wedding.

We too will be on your ship on the 27th on our Honeymoon. We have 8pm dining, mainly because I thought the early dining might mean us having to board ship early on some port days. We have never cruised before either so we are as much in the dark as you!

Thanks

I am booked on the same cruise and I know about your booking. You need to take your original paperwork from your booking to verify your perks.

I am booked on the same cruise and I know about your booking. You need to take your original paperwork from your booking to verify your perks.

Thanks for the tip I know there were several perks as it was marked as getaway special or something. included several things and when I called the TA to ask if I should be sent something they said no I fill out all cruise info online and perks would be taken care of on ship.