Change on board booking made before Go Big etc

Pean

We made a booking for a 2017 cruise when on Solstice in March. Unfortunately we will not be able to do that now and are thinking of changing to Europe next year. We received the Bev package, cabin upgrade and OBC for the 2017 cruise for booking onboard. We could have used the OBC on our March cruise but opted to keep it for later. With the new Go Big promo does anyone know what we could expect to get if we change the booking but keep the booking reference number. Thanks

We made a booking for a 2017 cruise when on Solstice in March. Unfortunately we will not be able to do that now and are thinking of changing to Europe next year. We received the Bev package, cabin upgrade and OBC for the 2017 cruise for booking onboard. We could have used the OBC on our March cruise but opted to keep it for later. With the new Go Big promo does anyone know what we could expect to get if we change the booking but keep the booking reference number. Thanks

Under US/North American rules, you'd get to keep the OBC for booking onboard as long as you use the same booking number., My understanding is that you'd also be able to choose one other offer. Pretty sure they count Big, Better, Best as a current pricing offer.

Sorry that I don't know the rules for Australian booking.

Jane

Edited by JaneStarr
To Clarify US Rules

Under US/North American rules, you'd get to keep the OBC for booking onboard as long as you use the same booking number., My understanding is that you'd also be able to choose one other offer. Pretty sure they count Big, Better, Best as a current pricing offer.

Sorry that I don't know the rules for Australian booking.

Jane

Hi Jane. Thanks for that. Hopefully we get to keep our OBC as well.

Carol

We booked onboard last year and transferred our booking to our travel agent here in Aus. We have also had to change our cruise. Our travel agent assures us that we will get to keep our OBC and also our beverage package we recieved. However, she said we had to make the change 150 days before the sailing. She said if we were to cancel we would also lose our deposit which is no refundable when booked onboard.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Edited by xxpinksaltxx

We booked onboard last year and transferred our booking to our travel agent here in Aus. We have also had to change our cruise. Our travel agent assures us that we will get to keep our OBC and also our beverage package we recieved. However, she said we had to make the change 150 days before the sailing. She said if we were to cancel we would also lose our deposit which is no refundable when booked onboard.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thanks. I changed our booking and was told I could only keep the OBC as the Bev package was under the 123 promo. Not concerned about that as received Bev package and gratuities with new booking. The extra OBC, Bev package and gratuities are not showing at the moment, only the $100 that everyone is getting so will wait and see what happens. Couldn't even get cabin upgrade so not sure what value booking onboard is now. Will find out next year. 😀

I booked with the 123 Go and got the "free" drink package. I am assuming that the Go Big better best promotion is basically the same as the 1-2-3? I dont want feel like I could have got a better deal if I waited another month to book! :mad:

I booked with the 123 Go and got the "free" drink package. I am assuming that the Go Big better best promotion is basically the same as the 1-2-3? I dont want feel like I could have got a better deal if I waited another month to book! :mad:

Go BIG can be the same as the 123 GO classic beverage package. Just do a mock booking online and choose the Go Big price for your stateroom category. That will tell you if you should pursue repricing your cabln, as long as you're not w/in final payment.

Try not to let this drive you too crazy. Prices vary with supply, demand and other factors.

Jane