Teen programs/facilities on Oasis?

We willbe on Oasis Dec.26th sailing bringing our 2 grands ages 14 and16. We have sailed both the OSis and Allure before years ago, but are wondering about the activities available (organized) with the teen programs since we really did not notice that on our prior cruises. I realize that at these ages they may not get into the organized activities like the younger age groups, but was hoping they have a "dance hour" or such in avenue just for their age range. Does anyone happen to have a copy from a recent sailing or know much about what is available for the teens? Obviously, there are a multitude of options for them, but I was mostly interested in whether the your staff would be on hand OR if this age just basically has designated areas to hang out. Any and all help or info is appreciated!

I sailed this past August with my 14 y/o daughter and 17 y/o son. They were not thrilled with the teen club/activities on the Oasis. The club hours were erratic and often would not even be open despite a sign saying it would be staffed at a given time. They previously sailed on the Disney Fantasy which they much preferred for teen activities.

We made the best of things and I rather enjoyed that they spent more time with me on the Oasis. But we did see a lot of teens milling around the ship unsupervised.