Drink package for beer only?

Ladysilver

When were on the Navigator back in March, they offered what was called I think "Grapes or Grains " and you chose either unlimited wine or beer for $99. I just don't remember if it offered on the 1st day of the cruise or it they waited till the middle of the cruise to offer it.

When were on the Navigator back in March, they offered what was called I think "Grapes or Grains " and you chose either unlimited wine or beer for $99. I just don't remember if it offered on the 1st day of the cruise or it they waited till the middle of the cruise to offer it.

That's exactly what I was looking for! :D

Well, I'm confused. Just got off the phone with an RC cruise consultant. She said RC DOES NOT have any $99 drink packages. Oh well. :confused:

As has been mentioned it is only offered on certain ships. The management of these ships runs it as their own promotion and you can only get it on board. Even on those ships it's not on every sailing.

The select package is the best option if you want to buy online, otherwise wait until you board and enquire whether they have any other ship specific specials.

Edited by BekkaW