Carnival Breeze 9/12-9/20

likeashrek

We haven't been on the Breeze yet (MArch) but have been on several other Carnival ships and several other lines as well. You will find most of them are similar in upkeep and in food variety and taste. You apparently have a highly sensitive taste and won't like most cruise line foods, unless you put out big bucks for one of the luxury lines and I don't really know about them. I think overall you had a decent cruise but am sorry you won't be coming back.

Hi. I'll be on the Breeze end of January with my mom-69 and 22 year old dd.

I was trying to decide what nights are best for Italian and Steakhouse. After reading your

post, I'm thinking at least one of those restaurants should be on night 3 or so. Do you agree?

Thank you very much!

There is another Breeze review by Jamman54, and it's very detailed and includes food - maybe give that a read to help make your decision!

Go watch the comedians. Comedian contract issues? Go play basketball. Don't like sports? Go to the arcade. Don't like games? Go to the piano bar. Don't like piano bars? Play trivia. Don't like trivia? Toss washers. Don't like competition? Go to an art auction. Don't like art auctions? Judge a hairy chest contest.

Don't like hairy chests? Play mini-golf. Wait-you don't like sports, then go to Red Frog pub and listen to the guitarist. Don't like guitars? Listen to the R^B in the atrium (on Magic, assuming similar on Breeze). Don't like R&B? Do karaoke. Don't like to sing? Watch the magician in the dining room. Don't like magic? Ride a waterslide. Don't like water?

Why are you on a ship?

There is another Breeze review by Jamman54, and it's very detailed and includes food - maybe give that a read to help make your decision!

Thanks so much. Ive been reading that review each night and finally caught up. I asked him the same question.

Thanks.

Go watch the comedians. Comedian contract issues? Go play basketball. Don't like sports? Go to the arcade. Don't like games? Go to the piano bar. Don't like piano bars? Play trivia. Don't like trivia? Toss washers. Don't like competition? Go to an art auction. Don't like art auctions? Judge a hairy chest contest.

Don't like hairy chests? Play mini-golf. Wait-you don't like sports, then go to Red Frog pub and listen to the guitarist. Don't like guitars? Listen to the R^B in the atrium (on Magic, assuming similar on Breeze). Don't like R&B? Do karaoke. Don't like to sing? Watch the magician in the dining room. Don't like magic? Ride a waterslide. Don't like water?

Why are you on a ship?

I have been working through getting over my really horrible very bad day. Reading this did the trick. Thank you SO MUCH for the laugh!

My husband and I were on this cruise and we had a great time. I agree Matt was always fun and the Run for cover band was great. There were nights I didn't like what they had for dinner but I always found something to eat. I would book the Carnival Breeze again.