Just back from Breakaway

Vacationlover2

We just got off the Breakaway yesterday as well. Ate at La Cucina,,,it was good....Cagneys was good, but the service was not great...took forever to get our cocktails. I have to say, the dinner that we had in the Manhattan Room was horrible. We never ate in another dining room again. Bermuda was absolutely beautiful, and I mean BEAUTIFUL. Hubby played in the CAS golf tournament there and the weather was gorgeous. I had 3 glorious days at the beach ALONE!!...LOl..... I have to say, I prefer the Gem over the Breakaway, however, we had a wonderful time, and we met some wonderful people. I just find the service on the Breakaway inferior to that on the Gem.

Did anyone get left behind in Bermuda? What time were people able to get off the ship when you docked on Wednesday?

We had a woman who had a medical emergency at Snorkel Beach get taken to the hospital and I assume she stayed behind, but no dock runners that I saw.....Got off at 8:30AM Weds morning, but I think you could get off as early as 8:00

We also just got off the Breakaway. It was our second trip on the Breakaway. Internet package can be bought through the app.or at the cafe. Speed was surprisingly good. My husband did quite a bit of work on board. The menues in the complimentary restaurants are the same. We found the service was excellent in the Manhattan room. The service in Savor and Taste varied as to level of waiter experience, most were very good ;the last night our waiter was a little slow and confused. That was an exception to quality service all around. The cruise staff was great. I have to applaud Antoine , great Zumba classes.

Did you notice if the Cirque Show was still discounted 25% on the first day?

Any drink recommendations?

No idea about cirque. Drink recommendations frozen grasshopper, dirty banana, toasted almond and go see Gede at shakers martini bar and ask for a glowtini.

We just got off the Breakaway yesterday as well. Ate at La Cucina,,,it was good....Cagneys was good, but the service was not great...took forever to get our cocktails. I have to say, the dinner that we had in the Manhattan Room was horrible. We never ate in another dining room again. Bermuda was absolutely beautiful, and I mean BEAUTIFUL. Hubby played in the CAS golf tournament there and the weather was gorgeous. I had 3 glorious days at the beach ALONE!!...LOl..... I have to say, I prefer the Gem over the Breakaway, however, we had a wonderful time, and we met some wonderful people. I just find the service on the Breakaway inferior to that on the Gem.

We also just got off the Breakaway. It was our second trip on the Breakaway. Internet package can be bought through the app.or at the cafe. Speed was surprisingly good. My husband did quite a bit of work on board. The menues in the complimentary restaurants are the same. We found the service was excellent in the Manhattan room. The service in Savor and Taste varied as to level of waiter experience, most were very good ;the last night our waiter was a little slow and confused. That was an exception to quality service all around. The cruise staff was great. I have to applaud Antoine , great Zumba classes.

Thanks so much for mentioning the Zumba classes.

I was asking about this and couldn't get an answer as to whether or not they hade Zumba. :D

Can you give me any details on the Zumba classes? How much and at what time.....are they just on port days?

Thanks!! I'm an addict!!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='cruisin0504']Hi - anyone have an update on this? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Zumba classes are free. They are held at 9 (at least they were when I was on the Breakaway a few weeks ago) and they were on the basketball court.

• 3 weeks later...