Ft. Lauderdale - Holiday Inn Express Conv. Ctr.

Raymok

The Holiday Inn Express "Convention Center" on SE 17th Street is a very nice "budget" hotel that's in a very safe location, less than 10 minutes from the airport and just outside the entrance to Port Everglades with many many restaurants, shops, grocery, drug, liquor stores, and the Water Taxi all within easy, safe walking distance. Definitely go with this one over the other one! It's in the best location in Fort Lauderdale for cruisers without a car... http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hd/fllcc

The "other" Holiday Inn Express is not in a nice area, is farther from the airport and Port Everglades, and has little to walk to.

ok-- trent-- I think I am confused now. I want the Convention center and NOT the seaport???

Correct... The one that calls itself "airport/seaport" is actually much farther away from both, and is not in a good neighborhood.

The one that calls itself "Convention Center" is closer to the airport and just outside the entrance to the port, as well as being in a very safe area with everything you could possibly want within safe, easy walking distance. This is the one in the best location for cruisers... http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hd/fllcc

Archived