DayBeds on Quantum?

conandrob240

I was just going through my pics from my tour of Quantum early this year and I see there were about 10 large 2-person day beds on a deck a level above the main pool, overlooking that pool with the bar behind it. They were on a public deck (not a suites area). Are these for rent or are they first come first served?

Just a note - they originally used to charge $150 per couple for them on the Quantum - included a bottle of Moet (as the bar behind it is the Moet/North Star bar) plus 2x bottles of water and anything you wanted all day from the room service menu.

They were empty for our entire cruise!

On the Anthem they appeared to be free/first come first served but then this seemed to change during the cruise as one day when (shockingly) there were no towels on them we thought 'hurrah' but on trying to use them were told they were reserved. However at no time in 14 days could anyone tell me how to actually reserve them!

We gave up in the end with them along with trying to sit around the pool area and found a very nice spot at the back of the ship near Ripcord.