OASIS October 17th - 21st

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone who is recently disembarked from Oasis have any information? We are boarding on the 21st. Would like to have an idea what we will encounter once onboard. Waterslides would be very nice.

We were on board last month, and there were no waterslides, nor any mention of waterslides being installed.

We were on board last month, and there were no waterslides, nor any mention of waterslides being installed.

Thanks, just wondering why there is a 4 day empty window with no cruise scheduled. Thought maybe there was some information floating around.

Anyone who is recently disembarked from Oasis have any information? We are boarding on the 21st. Would like to have an idea what we will encounter once onboard. Waterslides would be very nice.

Do you know when will be the formal night on that cruise? I know that usually on 3 nighter cruises the formal is on 2nd night but dont know if this will be the case with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aflac has chartered Oasis for four nights for their annual convention. They will host their top sales and administrative employees. My dear cousin will be on the cruise. Several years ago, Liberty was chartered and she invited me along. It's what addicted me to cruising! Royal Caribbean can thank Aflac for my loyality!

Aflac has chartered Oasis for four nights for their annual convention. They will host their top sales and administrative employees. My dear cousin will be on the cruise. Several years ago, Liberty was chartered and she invited me along. It's what addicted me to cruising! Royal Caribbean can thank Aflac for my loyality!

I hope they don't leave any Duck feathers behind. :D