Carnival Liberty 9/13 review :)

sunlovingirl

Just back from the 9/13 sailing of the Liberty.... No fires on board...

It was such a good time! Was it perfect, no vacation is perfect, but was it so fun? yes!

We did lose power/engines etc for about 10-15 minutes after leaving Barbados. But, everyone was in good spirits, joking, and it didn't seem to impact anything.

The alchemy bar was fantastic. The girls behind the bar are amazing!

St Thomas was gorgeous.

Fun Day At Sea was cloudy, but still had so much fun at the CC Meet and Greet (lots of free gifts from John Heald/Carnival and music/lounge space for free!)

Barbados : Calabaza tours was fun, but I don't think it was the most amazing time ever... I think next time we will hit a beach. Don't get me wrong, it was cool, the food was good. But, I've had better snorkeling.

St Lucia : beautiful. I can't wait to go back and explore more.

St Kitts: didn't get off the ship

St Maarten: Maho beach/airplanes cool. However, currently there is no sand on the "beach" so it's rocks you have to climb to get into the water. Didn't stop me , but was not an easy cool off.. Also, they have port-a-potties at the sunset beach right now, since they are redo-ing the bathrooms... Just fyi.

The American table... I miss table cloths. The water drops from the drinks are annoying. The waiters seemed to all agree they missed it too.

Corina (the best waitress ever!) is still there 3 years later , and she remembered us. If you have any time dining in the Golden DR on 3, ask for her. You will NOT be disappointed. She and Raj are awesome. So is Eric, if you can't get Corina.

Anyway, I'll probably add more, but I wanted to write something quickly! Ask me questions if you want too!

Also, we were able to carry on some alcohol in my bag... we just hid the orange tag... super easy.

:)

Glad to hear your cruise was fantastic....no issues from the fire. Will be sailing on Liberty on Oct 24th. A charter.....Capitaljazz Supercruise. Question??? Was there a Sushi bar onboard?

Was on the Breeze this past April and really enjoyed this venue. Especially liked the fact that you could get it to go!

No sushi that I found... I think they don't do that anymore and have a taste bar now.

We set up the meet and greet, and we just paid for drinks if we wanted something. They supplied a bar tender for the hour!

I face booked him and asked him for some stuff for the party. Just wait til the day before. It was great!