American Table/Feast Menus

cjefffg24

I'm sailing on Sunshine November 21st, and from what I found our menu switches on October 31, 2015 to the American Table/Feast menus. What's the difference between the table and the feast? Does anyone have a sample of these?

TIA!

The last I heard, the rollout was being delayed again and it would not be coming to the Sunshine in 2015. But maybe someone else can confirm?

The American Table is now on the Freedom, Liberty, Inspiration, Imagination, Breeze, Magic, Triumph and the Glory with the Pride scheduled 9/20 and Conquest 10/8.

A little history, John Heald announced on June 12th that only two more ships, the Magic on 07/19/2015 and Triumph on 08/10/2015, will be getting the American Table menus this year.

On August 10th he announced a slight change in the American Table roll out with one extra ship this year - Carnival Pride will receive these exciting new menus 09/20/2015.

Finally on August 13 he announced On October 08 to the Carnival Conquest

cjefffg24 you were correct, the Sunshine was scheduled for an October 31st changeover but now it looks to be moved to 2016. Happy Cruising