Recent Vow Renewals?

conandrob240

So there's a real problem that the Anthem does not have a Viking Crown Lounge...

The day you posted this to start, we had a 20th vow renewal on the Rhapsody. Since my wife surprised me, I don't know all of the details- but I do know it was not $1200- as the most expensive (all pictures on a CD) was $1200, and she told me that it was twice the ceremony price.

Our was just us two, the official who was able to do the ceremony, and one of the activities staff members (and two photographers- which was nice, since one was very experienced, and teaching the other). The flowers were 4 full arrangements- which my wife specified- so all had specific flowers (that were in our wedding) as well as white roses. Lots and lots of flowers, and a hand arrangement as well. She told me that there was a procedure/script- that she then modified to meet her expectations.

So for the most part- customizing it to our plans was included.

There was supposed to be a cake, but we opted for smaller cupcakes. And champagne.

It was actually really nice.

Our first plan was to do it on the shore in a small church- but since it was a sea day, well....

Not sure if that helps- probably not, since it bears little resemblance to what you are being offered on the Anthem. But I really enjoyed it.

I don't follow what bears little resemblance? It sounds pretty much exactly what's being offered on Anthem. Basically just a recital of vows by ship personnel ( not the captain). It's in a room that they have available- seems to be the workshop on Anthem- other rooms offered on other ships. As for flowers like that- I am sure your wife paid extra for them because they aren't part of the package. I also think perhaps your wife kept you a bit in the dark on pricing ;). Current pricing on RCCL has the cheapest vow renewal package at $1199. It doesn't vary by ship. The prices listed in above posts were from many years ago when the package was around $500 or from other ships where pricing is still around $500. On RCXL, it starts at $1199.