Anthem - some detailed question

grouchomarx

Hi,

Sailing on the Anthem in November and would really appreciate it if any of you can answer a few questions.

1) What will be open for lunch on embarkation day? (I'm not much for the buffet)

2) Is Devinly Decadence more of a lunch place or is it good for dinner too? (Seems extremely casual compared to other venues).

3) Will the restaurants allow you to order more than one appetizer?

4) Are bathrobes provided in inside staterooms?

5) Are there shelves or hooks for storing bath supplies in the shower or should I bring my own suction basket?

6) Is the internet as fast as they make it out to be?

7) I was reading today the towel policy on some RC ships where you only get one with your seapass, is this the case on Anthem right now?

Thanks!

Cruised on Quantum, so I feel qualified to answer these questions. Here goes:

1) What will be open for lunch on embarkation day? (I'm not much for the buffet) Windjammer, you might have luck at Cafe Promenade but not sure what time they start

2) Is Devinly Decadence more of a lunch place or is it good for dinner too? (Seems extremely casual compared to other venues). Amazing for dinner! Also good for a lighter breakfast. It is more casual than the Grande, but less casual than the Windjammer.

3) Will the restaurants allow you to order more than one appetizer? Oh yes definitely we tried everything

4) Are bathrobes provided in inside staterooms? We had a standard ocean view balcony and we did not have any bathrobes

5) Are there shelves or hooks for storing bath supplies in the shower or should I bring my own suction basket? There is lots of storage space in the bathroom, more than I needed and I had a lot of stuff

6) Is the internet as fast as they make it out to be? Don't know.. I wanted to be disconnected so I didn't use it

7) I was reading today the towel policy on some RC ships where you only get one with your seapass, is this the case on Anthem right now? Not sure about right now. On Quantum we only ever needed to reserve one each so didn't test this anyway

Hope that helps!

Hi,

Sailing on the Anthem in November and would really appreciate it if any of you can answer a few questions.

1) What will be open for lunch on embarkation day? (I'm not much for the buffet)

2) Is Devinly Decadence more of a lunch place or is it good for dinner too? (Seems extremely casual compared to other venues).

3) Will the restaurants allow you to order more than one appetizer?

4) Are bathrobes provided in inside staterooms?

5) Are there shelves or hooks for storing bath supplies in the shower or should I bring my own suction basket?

6) Is the internet as fast as they make it out to be?

7) I was reading today the towel policy on some RC ships where you only get one with your seapass, is this the case on Anthem right now?

Thanks!

This is strictly from my Feb. Quantum cruise:

1. WJ (best of all the RCL ships), 2by70 (famous roast beef sandwiches) Devinly Decadence & some specialty restaurants (for fee).

2. Open for dinner also

3. Yes. Also, in the complementary restaurants you could order add'l entrees.

4. As D members, got a robes in balcony cabins. I'm assuming if you are a D or higher you would get a robe in an inside room as it is a listed perc.

5. Had enough storage, but it all depends, therefore just bring what you think is needed.

6. Quite fast. No comparison to other ships.

7. No such policy on the Feb. cruise. However, read the same post and in my previous experience with this policy, I had no problem getting 2 or more with my seapass. Remember, under this policy once you are signed in you are responsible to return them--old policy was $25 per each non returned towel--don't know what the price tag, if any, with the new and improved(?) policy.

Otherwise, enjoy your cruise as I did on the Quantum and looking forward to enjoying my August, '16 Anthem cruising NE/Canada itinerary.

A word of caution, get to the theatre earlier than the 15 minutes recommended if you want unobstructed view seats.